Thendral Promo for the Week (19/12 - 23/12)

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vtMwlMTMBM&list=PLD42E4CD561E91A3F&index=2&feature=plpp_video[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by shubba - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
Thanks Shubba.

Woot woot! GOOO THULASIII!🥳

TA.. you deserve it!

What's Mohan doing in TA's house .. fighting for Thuls?  Poor baby ..

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is what I really expected and it is happening. Things are going to come out here on I guess. The first step for it is T walking away from TA. The foll sequence is - Charu jumping up and down...This is what I expected.
Mohan is defending Thulz??...Wow yet another blame on T bcos of Thulz..Yet another reason for TA to be mad ..but at whom??..I bet Lavanya would never even feel for losing the baby but will deftly feel that she would be a free bird without the baby and that the baby loss is going to make the trio master plan to the next level. So what is the next level ??...Padma as usual she and her cruely..inseparable...good padma keep it up...T and T will win for sure...Deepa and kalyani defending T after she went I guess...so are these words coming from TA's heart or mouth...I still blv its from mouth for the next level of unfolded story..lets see
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks you for the promo akka 

WOW  its seems to be good this week and now all the pali vill come towards thulasi pavom .
mohan what is he doing in TA's house fighting for tulasi ????

dnt expect tamil saying like this ...bt beliving tamils would not said it from his heart ...
Edited by sneha_vijay - 12 years ago
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
YES YES YES!!!
This is what I wanted.. Thulasi leave that house!!
Tamil sucks big time! And maybe he'll deside to marry Charu.. But Charu's father will ask Keshav to handle the office, and he might wants to marry Charu and will blackmail her with the video!!

But don't worry, the director will not be so stupid to get Charu married with Tamil! (Hope not!). I don't want this show to focus maami-marumahal drama all the time!

Good to see Mohan be there for his sister and pushing La' mother.. Sorry La, you'll loose the child, but you don't be sorry as you didn't want it, right..

I was saying for a long time now,  that Thulasi should leave that house and get a part-time job and college-room, then she can continue her studies.😊
LOVE THE DIRETOR FOR THIS!!👏
Good to see that you're focusing on Thulasi's rights!

Edited by Raha26 - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
super promo..thanks shubba for that ...
things moving at good pace from the look of it.. good of deepa n kalyani to come and speak for T..really golden friends in need...
mohan too coming to speak for T..thats good. Like shubba said Lav will be happy that she can go about helping business which she must to make sure it flops...
TA's dialog to TA..best...TA watching from the terrace as she leaves...super...\good that padma also back in the game...
overall a week to watch for...
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this is what we all expected bt pei is happy now (bt i all of us are sad)
cant see charu jumping up and down sure she will fall...
thulasi is really blessed with good friends... 
hope padma have changed and she must have asked moan to go to TA's house or she will be happy that thulasi came back home fighting...
thats only confusing and sure lav will be happy bt she will get nicely from her FIL and MIL 
bt hope that they should not blame thulasi for this ...
really god should help her ...

KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
come on kuttima😊.

good  decision by thulsi👏.👏👏 now we got chance to hear title song after a long time.I am happy... happy...😃

lav and GW (atlast namba asaiya mohan niraivethitan) deserve this.but I am scared if they put blame on thulsi again.? oh god noo...pls.

deepa and kalyani come for supporting thulsi.

charu overa jump pannatha ma.this is ur last victory.

sandhosathala I forgot to thank subbha akka.thanks akka for posting promo.
Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Shubba Akka for the promo!

Hurray! Way to go Thulasi! 👍🏼 For the past few weeks i was just watching the promos to see if there is any improvement to the story line, and was determined to watch the episodes if T walks out of TA's life. This promo came so early as a surprise for the viewers.

This promo more or less confirms that TA is acting. He himself said to Deepa/Kalyani that everything including himself is poli. This means the TA we got/get to see is not the real one, but the actor infront if everyone else.

Whatever it is, i am not pleased with this idea of TA acting to cure Charu. Who gave him the rights to play with T's feelings, not only her's but also MM's and Paatti's. It is absolutely wrong from his side. What would he do if T becomes depressed and disappears somewhere if Padma puts her gutter drama again?! And if something happens to her?! What if Charu had harmed T in her room. Does TA know that T has become mentally strong that she could fight a psycho in a room?! Hey come on, T does not know that she is a psycho. Someone like Charu can be at peak anytime and could become physically strong to kill Thulasi. TA is not only acting but playing with T's life! He put her life in danger, complete coward. I would kill him if i see him infront of me. I would have welcomed the idea if TT acted together to cure psycho eventhough it is not completely their responsibility. Why should not T be able to act along with TA, she is not a baby. She would have been able to do that with the help of GP and Gokul. According to me the CVs lost the way to handle psycho's track and came with this stupid idea of TA acting if the predictions here are true.

Something i still can't understand is why TT should be fully responsible for Charu's condition now. I definetly think it is wrong to think this way. It is not that she became psycho after TT's wedding. It is more than clear that Charu has been affected from her childhood, and VR and Gayathree were/still are ignorant about it (of course they don't know about it). They spoiled their adopted child. They should take some responsibility too, i would say more than TT. It is only that her behaviour showed us more of her psycho side after TT's marriage. Even if TA had married Charu and started living happily with her, at a point the psycho inside her would have come out. She would have turned possessive either way. She would have doubted TA for every single thing and even GW and SQ would have become her enemies.

The reason i am telling this is that i am seriously fed up with the guilty feelings TT have for this psycho. I feel sad for them as the whole blame fell on them eventhough they are not at all responsible for her condition. If not TT's marriage something else would have been the reason for the psychotic animal inside Charu to come out. I know they are taking the story on an emotional basis so that they overlook the real reasons around Charu. With the end of Charu's track i want TT to be w/o any guilty feelings and to forget that someone like Charu has been in their life. This does not mean TA is not at fault, he hurt Charu's feelings and that is the truth and can't be changed or denied! With him taking the responsibility i will forgive him in Charu's case.

But TA can not be forgiven in T's case, whatever it is, if he is acting or not. It is good that TA considers himself to be responsible for Charu's mental problem but using his wife as a puppet w/o her knowledge is way too wrong!

I know many wish T to do a part time job, i am sure the most sadistic director Mr. K won't let that happen. In this way MM is going to be given a chance to correct his mistakes. That is what this "super" director can show. Nonsense!

The best part is going to be that someone who hurts his wife would become the super hero again! What a pity! LOL

If he is not acting, then the guilty feelings towards T will haunt him till the end of his life. I am not sure how TT could be a usual hubby-wife again if he is not acting. I don't mind them repeating TPS' story in T's case, but i want someone else besides T as her partner, and not like TPS being all alone for the rest of her life, but that again would ruin the story and i know something like that won't really click with the viewers and someone like Kumaran won't even allow that thought in his serial!Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba for the promo upload😃.

WooW... well done Thulz. This temporary seperation is needed for Pei to think she won and propose to TA and open her mind. Nice to hear the BGM of the title song after a long time. Eventutally TA/T will win. Right now looks like TA literally moved Thulz from Charu which is good from Thulasi only. His talk with Deepa and Kalyani clearly showed he is acting... Yaay.😃

Mohan going and fighting with GW😕. GW would have slapped Mohan that is why this fight. Now because of Lav losing the baby the blame will end in Thulz name. Eventhough the happiest person of this abortion will be Lav. The baby will be in heaven and does not deserve a mom like Lav who cursed the baby when it was inside. I wish Lav to fight in GP house before coming to GW house even after the warning. If that is the case, surely she will be kicked out of GP house😛. But TA is going to be so mad now. His reaction will be totally different🤢.

Pei dance again... ROFL... How many Pei dance we have seen so far. Aaduma Aadu... However you dance, TA/T might me seperated by you can never get TA. But this victory is needed for Pei to open up, which is good for TA/T😉.

This week have to face 2 GW🤢. But believe Padma will not react bad this time eventhough she is happy Thulz is seperated. Lets see.

Very tensed griped Promo. Story is moving in good speed👏.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago