Audio of RJ Vikrant's interview with Gul Khan

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
 Hi everyone

Big big hugs and thank to RJ Vikrant for speaking for the fans and voicing our opinions

Please listen to the interview of RJ Vikrant with Gul Khan

http://www.radiomirchi.com/delhi/whats-hot/audio/01/14798/RJ+VIKRANT+TALKING+TO+GUL+KHAN+PRODUCER+OT+GEET+HU#.TuyBMK7te1s.facebook

Gul Khan says there Indian market does not want season 2 

Let us all show her that we can break the mould here. We want season 2. πŸ˜ƒ

Let us show her what fan power can do for a show

One thing is clear she wants nothing to do with Geet show and is infact telling people to substitute Geet with other shows.   Yeah right 😑

We need to target the channel and endemol for a second season or a new show. Gurti also seem to be interested as we can see in the interviews. 😳

Lets not sit around waiting. Halla bol - email the channel, call them, email endemol, comment on indya.com and lifeok page. Let us make this happen. Let us make sure we show Gul Khan what we fans are made of 😈

Once again thank you RJ Vikrant  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— Edited by liv2laugh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
RJ VIkrant did a fabulous job talking for the fans . πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Infact he empathized more with the fans sentiment than Gul khan. 
The lady was fast to give excuses like actors unavailability rather than trying for a sequel with Life OK. 
I am glad we know where 4 lions actually stand in regards to Geet 2..
Rather than wasting time begging 4lions...we should stick to Endemol and LifeOK with calling and emailing .
ishpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the RJ in a day understood fans feelings and love ...But madam Gul cudnt in 1 yr and 8 months😑
Shame on u 4 rats ...GO TO HELL!!!
Came to endorse ...her other show...and demoralize GEET fans😑😑😑😑
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank u soo much vikrant sir hamari awaaz ko gul khan tak ponchane ke liye really u r the best r.j
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

thanks a lot jhan...gul khan trying to save her face after her positivity mantra syndrome kya...
Thank you Jhan, don't really want to listen to her pathetic excuses so I'll pass this one. 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I dunno what to say ..her interview is making me laugh because she actually admits they hv made a Geet like show ..so forget geet and watch that on star plus πŸ˜•πŸ˜†//I mean hello u r here to give interview on Geet and not promote your other shows damn it πŸ˜†...u cannot make season 2 .,.fine ..but at least hv the courtesy to talk only about that show and not other shows 😊...

Anyways hats off to the Rj Vikrant here for being so good with his questions ..he did a awesome job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ILovePushan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I've already posted several msg on LO channel.

But I'm shocked and upset to hear Gul Khan's interview.
If viewers are not interested then how come she is having this interview??????😲

-serenity- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanku so much Jhan for posting the link...so Madam Gul herself admiited that jalebi show is copy cat show ..gud ...n one thing is cleared ..The PH never  tried to save our show .. ..they are lying to us that they tried hard  to save the show but cant ...aur ye to had hain we fans tried so much n got that RJ help  for our show   n she is promoting her other show
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I dunno what to say ..her interview is making me laugh because she actually admits they hv made a Geet like show ..so forget geet and watch that on star plus πŸ˜•πŸ˜†//I mean hello u r here to give interview on Geet and not promote your other shows damn it πŸ˜†...u cannot make season 2 .,.fine ..but at least hv the courtesy to talk only about that show and not other shows 😊...

Anyways hats off to the Rj Vikrant here for being so good with his questions ..he did a awesome job πŸ‘

di even i was laughing at her words on bold😲