IS ANUJ THE NEW ALTAF RAJA?!?!?

Poll

IS ANUJ THE GEN X ALTAF RAJA?!?!

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
rosho thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I was listening to sir altaf's songs tum toh tehre and ishq aur pyaar ka and i couldt help but notice the striking similarity. In fact I was so taken aback that I could picture sir Anuj in my head rendering sir altaf's songs. It was amazing! you are sincerely recommended to try it out.
Renowned Doctors from round the world have affirmed the fact that people who suffer from insomina follow the aforementioned act. It is known to provide instant relief and induce sleep like never before!  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karunya_forever thumbnail
well you shud add one more opition :

WHO IS ALTAF RAJA?
rosho thumbnail

Originally posted by: karunya_forever

well you shud add one more opition :

WHO IS ALTAF RAJA?

hey ifd u don know who altaf raja is you don deserve to be on this forum!a forum for music and u ask who altaf is... epitome of singin our sir is!..
google him .. last option

Originally posted by: rosho

hey ifd u don know who altaf raja is you don deserve to be on this forum!a forum for music and u ask who altaf is... epitome of singin our sir is!..
google him .. last option

if i am not mistaken we are here to discuss about indian idol so not knowing altaf raja does not means that i dont deserve to be here?

mans thumbnail
guys dont start fight...altaf raja is singer(?) of most annoying song tum to thahre paredesi sath kya nibhaoge 😡 and that song was hit too.
   Anuj style is more punjabi though
oh so "tum tu tehri pardesi " wala banda...anywayz i know this song but i never knew who was behind the parda...anywayz , A BIG NO
koenigbobo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
mans bro first time gusse me dekha 😆
hey rosho see even koenigbobo doesnt knows him!!hee hee hee 😆
mans thumbnail

Originally posted by: koenigbobo

mans bro first time gusse me dekha 😆

arre wo altaf raja ke liye .....sameer bro kya baat hai aaj yaha pe 😊
rosho thumbnail

Originally posted by: mans

arre wo altaf raja ke liye .....sameer bro kya baat hai aaj yaha pe 😊

bros, ALtaf is god yaaar.. lyrics toh sun gaane ki,... hil jaooge.. uske baad aate hai yeh sab rahman, malik vagera...