Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: nuts4kzk

bp r siting on table and sneha comes and says mom i dont want to go2 skool2day ,i want 2 spend the day with dad,but p says no sneha meet ur dad in evening ,he is not going anywhere
bajaj interrupts and says ,p let her be ,actually i m going to malaysia in evening,p gts upset and says u came ysterday and u r going 2 day
at this time anu comes and b tells p to gt his bag packed,p ignores him and asks anu if he will heve smthing,while b is surprised and keeps on loking at her,after anu declines ,p excuses her self and goes in,b also excuses himself and go in to see p sitting with suitcase open and she is twiddling with his suits,seeing him she comes out of her trance and says which suit u will take,he smiles and says keep any,and thsi is what u were thinking,p says yes then she burst out taht mr bajaj do uahve to do this,u ahev sm responsibilty 2 words ur family,u came yesterday and u r going today,bajaj smiles and says thats why u r angry,p says no,who m i to gt angry i ws talking abt ur kids,b smiles and says well i want spend time with u tahts why i m not going alone u r coming with me,p protest meekly ,but tehn agrees and blushes sweetly
wheeeeew such a long post guys pls post ur scenes like these ,it wil be fun to read,and i know my description or my dialouges may be littel of teh track but dont mind it

namzy that was really a great scene.i still remember this episode as well as this particular scene.espicially when prerna was asking him "aap hamesha aisa kyo karte hai"?.
great update .kzk used to rock at that time .well now it really suks big time.
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
UGHHHHHHHHHHHH TUM LOG KYA BAATEIN KER RAHE HO MUJHE KUCH SAMAJH NAHIN AA RAHA,KAHIN PREM MUKTI DISCUSS HO RAHEIN HAI TO KAHIN PRERNA BAJAJ,MUJHE SAMAJH NAHIN AA RAHA MAIN KYA POST KARUN.WAISAY WE R CLOSE TO OUR NEXT CENTURY NA 😉

amna bibi
cogratulations to u all PRERNATICS in advance for completing double century.i am posting some solo  pics of prerna by today evening.so just wait n keep u'r fingures crossed.i am sure rick will love those pics.Edited by bajaj_prerna - 18 years ago

SO HERE R THE PICS.THESE ALL R PRELEAP ONES.

SOME MORE

MORE

EVEN MORE

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
CONGRATULATIONS to all Prernatics for completing 200 pages. Keep it rocking, guys!

EVEN MORE

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
congrats yaar on completion of 200 pages keep this post rocking guys and thanks so much for all those pics yaar