anonmember thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
The episode starts with Kripa waiting at the train station for the Khannas. She waits for some time but they never arrive. Kripa then remembers that she has the Khanna's home address. She arranges for a taxi.

Before Kripa's arrival, Angad's mother mouths out some orders to one of her assistants about making sure Angad gets the maximum publicity, gives her details about arranging a photo shoot with Indian Idol superstar Abhijeet Sawant. Naina than asks where Anita is- Anita is her niece. About two minutes are wasted on Anita's introduction- she takes her time time getting out of bed, getting ready, applying makeup. Basically another version of Kareena's Poo character in K3G. Anita talks to herself in the mirror, saying no one has the 'perfect combination of both complexion and figure except her'. Naina meanwhile tells Angad's brother they have to go to a lunch, but he doesn't want to. I guess he isn't happy about all the attention his superstar brother gets. Next they all leave for the lunch to help publicize Angad and his music.

Kripa finally arrives at the Khanna mansion. The security guard stops her, telling her she can't go in without an appointment (Just like in the movie Taal) The Butler sees Kripa and remembers Dilip Khanna telling him about Kripa's arrival in Mumbai. He lets the guard know that she is the guest and takes Kripa inside the house. Kripa is in awe by the huge and beautiful house. She asks the butler if she can see Angad's bedroom. The butler says no, as saab doesn't let anyone in his room. Kripa doesn't listen and behind his back goes into Angad's room. She touches his guitar, his shirt and is in complete awe and amazement to be in her idol's room. She hears the butler call out for her and hurries out of the trouble to avoid any trouble. The butler is shown on the phone with Dilip- he orders him to put Kripa in the guest house so Naina won't see her. Butler agrees and takes Kripa to the guest house.

Kripa is happy to be in her new house and room and looks forward to meeting Angad. Later on, she tries to call back home, but alas, she has no luck. She falls asleep and tries to call later on and luckily hears the voice of her family. Kripa talks to her father, brother and mother. Gayatri tells Kripa to take care of herself and an emotional, teary-eyed Kripa says the same to her.

Next scene is in the Khanna house: Kripa tries to look for the family, but the butler tells her they have all left for Angad's concert. Kripa's eyes light up at the sound of Angad's name. The butler starts to feel sorry for Kripa since Dilip and Naina have neglected her despite her being their guest. He also realizes that she is a big fan of Angad. He hands Kripa his concert pass and tells her to go. Kripa sees the name 'Teddy' on the pass. The butler makes up an excuse and says he lost her pass so she can have his. Kripa is thrilled and leaves. She manages to arrange a ride with a tempo and arrives at the front gate on the concert hall. Angad's crazy fans are shown cheering his name fanatically, trying to sneak past the guards into the concert. Kripa realizes she left her concert pass in the tempo, but thanks to the crazy fans, she manages to get into the concert. The gate opens, and they all go running, screaming 'Angad'!

Inside the hall, the fans continue to scream, the adrenaline level increases...Angad, Angad, Angad! And finally, after two long days, Angad's character is finally introduced. With much fanfare and hype, Angad puts on his Harley Davidson jacket, chunky necklace and rings. Flashes of his face, eyes, arms are shown in between shots of the fans cheering, holding up their fan posters plastered with Angad's name. Angad then walks down the stage and starts to dance to the tune from Kaho Naa Pyar Hai- ' Dil Ne Dil Ko Pukara' All the fans including Kripa continue to go wild. Kripa is all smiles to see her superstar idol on stage. Back on stage, Angad continues to imitate Hrithik Roshan, but comes nowhere close to Hrithik's dancing ability. He tries his best but isn't a very good dancer. He continues to charm by taking off his leather jacket, flexes his well-toned muscles on stage, and plays the guitar. At the end of the performance, he runs to the front of the stage, slapping the hands of all the spectators, including Kripa. She can't believe Angad touched her hand and the slow 'Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai' tune plays in the background and the show ends on Kripa's happy face.

Next week: Angad drives back home after the concert. Kripa is shown waiting for him

Comments: Yes, Angad has finally been introduced. Overall, Iqbal is an average dancer and looker. I think Angad's charm lies in his complex character. Right now, we just saw him dancing. Hopefully next week his character will be fully introduced. I definitely look forward to seeing the scenes btw Kripa and Angad. Right now, Kripa worships Angad. I wonder what his reaction will when he meets her?  What will he think of Kripa and her infatuation for him? Also, a lot of new characters were introduced today. Angad's Pooish cousin Anita, who looks like yet another negative character- Angad's brother who seems jealous of his fame and fortune. I don't know, but the show already has so many negative characters and predictable ones too like Naina, Anita, Dilip.

Thanks.
Edited by sonynyu - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chillyflakes thumbnail

Hey Sonynyu,

Great Update buddy!πŸ‘ You have updated exactly as aired in the episode, I always seem to miss out some or the other detail🀒

Hmmm, I personally thought that Angad danced quite well, in the sense that it never struck my mind to compare him with Hritik, obviously, he will fall straight on his face when compared to India's Michael Jackson!

But Angad did dance reasonably well and looked very attractive also (I am not referring to the Actor, but the whole persono of Angad is very appealing, the angry, young man thingy!). I think we will be able to form an opinion on him only after seeing him act.....Kripa is quite decent till now, but then again, her role till now does not demand much, it will only be later, when the show will demand some tough emotional, heavy-duty acting from her!

I really like the scene in which he touches Kripa's palms.......I thought it was romantic in a very cute sort of a way!

Dying to see how Kripa and Angad would finally meet!

Cheers,

CF

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the wonderful update πŸ‘ I truly miss watching all this 😭
meghavi thumbnail
thanks sooo much for the update!!!!
SONYA_K thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update!!