2 month baby!!!!!!! omg

Miss-kiss thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi everyone,πŸ˜›

i dont know if any of u know this but me and a couple other ppl saw on geo tv( thats a tv channel) anyways we saw on the news that two month old baby gave birth to twins.

i was just sooooooooo shocked

two month baby and twins????????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

soory mods i know this has nothing to do with fame gurukul so u can remove it if u want😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaLiiZ*DiiMe thumbnail
wattttttttttt??????????? a baby gave birth to TWO babiez???????????????? ewwwwwwwwwwwww πŸ˜†
CaLiiZ*DiiMe thumbnail
soo how oldz da DAD???????????????????????????
sweetlata thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• A baby gave birth to twins??? Are we talkin about mankind?? I am clueless πŸ˜•
lucky_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
what payal.kab dekha tum ne.wait main bhi dekhti hon abhi πŸ˜• 😳
lucky_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~haBiBi2hot~

soo how oldz da DAD???????????????????????????

yup exactlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

qazi_luv thumbnail
wow dats pretty intresting an awkward πŸ˜•
Miss-kiss thumbnail
who said anything about a dad πŸ˜† πŸ˜•

i really dont know how it happened
but when the baby turned two months the doctors noticed somthing weird in her and they found out so they did a operation on her and took out the twins
the twins were dead but the girl is still alive but theres not much hope for her πŸ˜•
CaLiiZ*DiiMe thumbnail
omggggggggggg she multiplied without a GUY omg πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Miss-kiss thumbnail
oh guys heres the articel i found and ill give u the website in a sec πŸ˜ƒ

ISLAMABAD: Two months old baby had twins in her belly till the doctors operated her to remove dead twins, weighing 1 Kg while their height was 15 cm.

As per details, since from the birth of baby girl, tumor in her belly was reported but x-ray reports and ultrasound did not reveal the fact that 2 babies were being reared in her belly. The baby was brought to Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences(PIMS) where Surgeons operated her on Tuesday and recovered twins from her abdomen.

The surgeons declared that operation was very complicated because the liver and intestines of the baby were jointed with the twins and that one of the twin had completed his cycle of growth while the other one was in a state of half completion. Doctors claimed that twins survived in the abdomen of baby for 4 months before succumbing to death.

It is said to be the first ever miracle of its own origin in the medical history. Doctors revealed that the operated baby is still in critical condition and it may extend to 3 days whereas the baby is being looked after in emergency ward and it is hoped that she will recover soon.