Mind Blowing Performance by Karunya

ng4khan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Karunya exceeded all our expectations in Delhi show. Even in Ahmedabad and Lucknow with single song he won the hearts of all people. I hope and pray that our Indian janata will proove now that all off us are mainly Indians and it won't matter whether we are from North, or south. Unfortunately from abroad (USA) all us  fans are able to admire Karunya from distance and not able to vote for him, but still trying to get him as many votes from our friends and family in India.

Some how i am very positive and optimistic this time that after Amey's exit, our lovely Indian janata won't make the mistake twice by not votting for Karu. Here are some impressions of Karu's fans from Sify.

Hi K A R U N Y A..U rocked in todays show.U r FANTASTIC n AMAZING as usual.
KARUNYA - EXCELLENT as a performer n as a singer.His voice is awesome.You sing with gr8 passion.

SANDEEP- BAD as a performer n as a singer.Have to improve a lotttt.

ANUJ- GOOD as a performer but bad as a singer.Your voice is bad.

So people whos the best??
Your right....RIGHT HERE ,RIGHT NOW KARUNYA is our INDIAN IDOL

Karunya was the BEST in the lucknow show. Anuj was total be-suraa..sandeep as usual was nervous and shaky, only karunya rocked , his song was so smooth and melodious, didnt even feel as if he was singing it live as he never did make a single error. KARUNYA u r the best of them all..so be happy..let people say all the rubbish regarding u, but that wont change the truth that u r the most talented and gifted singer of them all. ALL THE BEST for the finals.

Karunya is the best. He knows the essence of music .And gives the respect and sweetness to be added to it while singing making it more attractive for the listners. You become Indian idol or not, but God has realy gifted you something extraordinary. All the best for your future, keep learning music and be simple as you are now.

Posted By : FAN On : 03/28/2006   

hi karunya how r u i m saqeeb khan from karachi pakistan i m a big fan of yours god gives u a fantastic voice and i wish u a best of luck for the rest

This is Nadja,from Tanzania, Your the best singer Buddy and brilliant talent. Your compassion and have a good personality.

I pray Janta to choose you more, you deserve the Best among all.

Wish you All the Best , Hope you will be the 2 nd Indian Idol.

Posted By : N.jani On : 03/28/2006  
Hi karunya
you really break all the memories of indian idol 1.I never seen anyone singing like you in stage shows. all the best.

Posted By : Manjunath
Posted By : Karunya FAN On : 03/28/2006    

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 18 years ago
vote for the best vote for karunya