The current storyline...

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok so now we know more or less where the story is heading ( if it's heading somewhere at all ) , but let's assume for a moment that the articles are true to a certain point...

We knew for a fact that :
1) Mallika would spill the beans about sifaarish to Nidhi the moment Ashu told her that and we all knew ofcourse that Nidhi would get super angry with Ashu abt this, coz if he thinks she's not fit for Kotnis Gen. Hospital, why recommending her to another big hospital

2) The jealousy track would be coming sooner or later...

Maybe with this Mumbai track, we got our hopes too high for a moment, but I was thinking abt something:

Maybe these events will lead to Nidhi going back to Kotnis..., coz we all know just like the CV's: there is NO story WITHOUT Ashu & Nidhi and in order for Ashu to get jealous and insecure of Rohan, he and Nidhi will have to meet one way or the other, otherwise this whole track is BullS*** ๐Ÿ˜ก

So I was thinking what if Armaan can convince Ashu that if he's afraid to tell Nidhi he loves her, instead show her with actions that he cares alot abt her & love her by firstly undoing the injustice he did to Nidhi by sacking her so unprofessionaly to make the right decision this time and go to her, apologize for his behaviour and ask her to come back to Kotnis..., coz now she will be out of the job also...And we know now how much Ashu misses Nidhi
Ofcourse Nidhi won't jump at it, but Rohan can convince her with his reverse psychology stuff to join back...

I don't see another way for Nidhi to re-join Kotnis at the moment, coz she won't go and Ashu will not call her back just like that, until there's a solid reason, otherwise this whole jealousy track thing won't make any sense at all.

There are a few things which caught my attention:

I read somewhere ( if I'm not mistaken ) that Ashu's gonna get insecure if he sees Nidhi with a guy her age and will try to match up to him, he's gonna try to impress her with the way he dresses...something along those lines...
So it has already started...these past 2 espisodes we've seen Ashu started dressing differently minus the tie...( just a thought )
And Rohan is coming in front of him from next week...

I don't think that Ashu is gonna confess his love so easily...SBS already said that he doesn't have the courage after what he did to her, so until he gets rid of that guilt ( which I think he can do by asking her to re-join for various reasons ) , he's not going to give in to Armaan's request.
And maybe by seeing Rohan with Nidhi, something might crack in him...being afraid of losing her to someone else if he keeps waiting to tell her or whatever..., so maybe Rohan can finish the job by bringing AshNi together.
They should have callled Ashu Hard Head instead of HeartStone ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't know if what I am thinking makes any sense at all, coz right now my mind is jammed with all that's happening in the show, but nevertheless I thought of sharing ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†.

The Cv's & Production house of this show know one thing very clearly :
IF THERE IS NO ASHU-NIDHI LOVE STORY...THERE IS NO STORY AT ALL...and I don't think they will jeopardize what they have now, by showing lots of crap. Cause they know it's already hard to maintain TRP's...with a crap storyline of AshNi separation, they will def. loose the regular viewers and crazy fans like us as well ...

PS : About Rohan putting his arms around Nidhi as per the new update: I think it will only last a second just for Ashu to see it, coz Nidhi is not that friendly and open with Rohan yet that she will tolerate it...I feel she will shake his arm off her shoulder...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ss3843 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 @esha  I really enjoyed reading your thoughts on how the story might unfold. I agree with you that w\o the AshiNi tension, what's the point in watching๐Ÿ˜•???  I suppose it's just the nature of dramas to entice of to the point of madness...but not too much where we just get p.o'd and stop watching ๐Ÿ˜ก. Thanks for taking the time to write your thoughts ๐Ÿ‘
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ esha...

Loved ur post dear...Ur ideas were very good...I also felt that Ashu would not confess his feelings so soon...Lets see what the cvs have thought out for us...But whatever it is so long as the story moves forward with Ashni at the core of it I am happy...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Esha...lovely post...great pov...

a) i was sure Ashu wuldn confess...his speech...his openess to Nidhi hv come as a pleasant surprise...
b) Nidhi wuldn forgive him so easy
c) Rohan was cmng n Mallu wuld hv told de sifarish thing obviously

Hvng said all tht...my issues r...
a) Lack of introspection by Nidhi abt Ashus behaviour...if u c indya.com arti, kritz clearly says ..nidhi is confused abt ashu,..in de show we see her troubled n sad..nt confused..nt pondering..nothing
b) Rohan being th compassionate..dil ki bhasha samajhnewala...we hv already seen Nidhi strtng to tk rohans words if nt him seriously...she njoys his company...so y will she shrug off frm th hug...infact she wont...if there is a hug at all..
c) It wuld b silly to say de least if Nidhi went bck to kotnis on ashu ka request...i mean th guy she wanna stay away frm...y wil she agre to go nr him n mallu fr tht matter? -...rohan saying if u dun luv ashu join de hosp n her agreeing is silliest to de core...
d) Why shld ashu pursue her at all nymore...n nt jus sulk??? He took Armus words n approachd nidhi...at cofe shop...bt she ran off..at ballroom n she again ran off..isnt it indicative enouf tht its no go now wen he sees rohan protectively hugging her????

Rajan Shahi is no match to ekta in terms of romance..n this show is a big example to tht...love n hate n love happen wen th leads r together...at th moment every road they plan to tk looks doomed...Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good post...u wrote exactly what I was thinking...after I cooled down after the disappointment of fri and all the posts here. Obviously we can't expect miracles so soon and if Ashu told his feelings so soon ...there is no point to the serial to continue...and also they did bring in KW for the J track and they also have said he also will be instrumental in bringing AshNi together.
So we kp faith and wait and watch.
But one thing I want to see is Ashu put Mallu in her place and not give her any more importance . 
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
a very well thought post esha๐Ÿ‘
just hoping that the CVs take it into a right and interesting direction...even though they show the jealousy track...which could be the highlight of cracking up ashu and finally confessing...

all in all i want to see ashni's story beautifully shaping up...i'm just so tired to seeing all this rona dhona๐Ÿ˜ญ

i think nidhi in rohan's arms could be that she needed solace after her showdown with mallu and nothing more than that

last but not the least...i wanna see ashu placing mallu in her right place for good๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by kaveri - 12 years ago
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
haha they think this all will help in increasin da TRP's...dumbos they're gonna lose many viewers!

infact i'm thinking of skipping this melodrama...i'll just read da written updates till this shitty story is improved

Serves the CV's right.

Originally posted by: Shona93

haha they think this all will help in increasin da TRP's...dumbos they're gonna lose many viewers!

infact i'm thinking of skipping this melodrama...i'll just read da written updates till this shitty story is improved

Serves the CV's right.

your post is hilarious๐Ÿ˜†. i think the audience is too shocked to digest the nonsensical plot right now๐Ÿ˜ก. I think maybe some of us will watch out of the curiosity factor more than anything else to see what mess the CVs have created. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasanthi16

Good post...u wrote exactly what I was thinking...after I cooled down after the disappointment of fri and all the posts here. Obviously we can't expect miracles so soon and if Ashu told his feelings so soon ...there is no point to the serial to continue...and also they did bring in KW for the J track and they also have said he also will be instrumental in bringing AshNi together.

So we kp faith and wait and watch.
But one thing I want to see is Ashu put Mallu in her place and not give her any more importance .

Ok y does everyone think there is nthg to show if Ashu confessed??? Nidhis decision...house issue..societal pressures n if cvs can b imaginative like ekta...post marriage compatibility issues...so i dun c how its de end of road n show if ashu manages to say ilu??

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Ok y does everyone think there is nthg to show if Ashu confessed??? Nidhis decision...house issue..societal pressures n if cvs can b imaginative like ekta...post marriage compatibility issues...so i dun c how its de end of road n show if ashu manages to say ilu??

point well made tanu๐Ÿ˜Š. they still have the house issue, which can by itself create a huge rift between AshNi without Mallu, Rohan or SS being brought in to confuse the plot.๐Ÿ˜ญ