Posted: 16 years ago

can som1 tell me where is the director of elas..i wana kill himAngryAngryLOLcuz he killed my surya and im really missing himCryhey director if u can hear me..i want my surya backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkAngrynahin tu to gaya...

sorry guyzz but im really missing him todayyyyCrywithout him elas is nothing for mee..its too boringggggggggCry

Edited by gumnaam - 16 years ago
go to lost and found club .. i think u can get the director there.. if u have lost him Embarrassed LOL

yeah ur surya no more.. but he came just for a cameo so he has to go na.. don be sad Big smile

Originally posted by aish2

I miss him 2

yeah hes so cuteeeeEmbarrassedi just cant stop thinking about himLOL

LOL he was good for some laughs like when tulika went to his sweet shop and that man thought tulika was good looking and aman yelled at him for that

Originally posted by wildblossom

LOL he was good for some laughs like when tulika went to his sweet shop and that man thought tulika was good looking and aman yelled at him for that

he is not a jokerrrrrrrrrrAngryLOL

Originally posted by buttercup.tarun

go to lost and found club .. i think u can get the director there.. if u have lost him Embarrassed LOL

LOL Funny...

only 4 replys..i think nobuddy miss him here Cry Cry u all r bewafaa Cry LOL
hehe gumnaam dun worry ur surya will show up in sum other show....did u like surya'z role or r u an aman varma fan?