sowmyaa thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hey Queenbee...you really got us all girl!!! I couldn't believe that Raj and Jassi... omg πŸ˜† πŸ˜† really good one πŸ‘ πŸ‘ but hey guess what? now, i am going to send you 1 holi balloon everyday for that!! :-))) what do you guys think? should we send her holi balloon for that πŸ˜‰ ....We love you here queenbee.. and love your sense of houmor!!! Happy Holi!! Edited by bgdesai - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lub_u thumbnail

good punishmentπŸ˜†

everyone start sending holi balloons to qb

Selina thumbnail
I already sent her one today.
rabeeak2003 thumbnail

I am going to send one right now.

LOL!πŸ˜†

Edited by rabeeak2003 - 19 years ago
jprasad thumbnail
noooooo....I have a worsererererererer punishment for our queenbee...😈...she has to give up Armaan....
queenbee thumbnail
Bhaiyon and beheno, I am smart but not THAT smartπŸ˜† ... this Raj-getting-hitched-to-Jassi thing was MINNIE'S idea😳... I merely executed it!!!!!!

Cheers to Minnie and her brilliant ideas!!! Gosh I adore herπŸ€— She's the best

And by the way, yo shud know I'm playing the reverse balloon game... anyone who sends me a balloon is almost guaranteed to receive the wrong answer from me.. heheheπŸ˜›πŸ˜› .. so go ahead if you wanna decrease the # of balloons in your tubs, I'll be happy to help ya!!!

sowmyaa thumbnail
Queeny you are so smart..!! 😑 I like JP's idea... now we should "officially" take Armu dear from you!!! 😈
Cool_girl_2145 thumbnail
Queenbee that was such a brilliant idea.πŸ˜›...after i read the update i thought let me give a call to my friend and tell her about Raj and jassis' marriage..i dialed her number and the same time i went to Jassi's gerneral disscussion form where i saw it wasn't real update....u made us all fool😭😭.....on the other side my friend picked up the phone and i didn't want to tell her that i became foolπŸ˜‰...so i made her fool....i told her about Raj and Jassi's marriage...and she thought it was real...😳.she still doen't know i got this idea from you....πŸ˜‰....lol..πŸ˜†
so thanks  a  lot.............πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
sharmili thumbnail

And you know QB.....your fake update made me have big argument with my hubby.....was very upset after reading that  you know....things add on...........😭

BTW this was the best prank.....but came a day early for most of us.

πŸ‘

SPECIAL thumbnail

That prank gave me heart failure.

I seek more revenge than JUST a holi balloon every day.

😈Muahahaha!!