Ganging up against Shonali (For no solid reason)

Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Didnt see a thread on it so I thought of making one after watching the episode and uncensored clippings.

My question is... For No solid reason why are these people ... named Sky, Sunny, Amar, Juhi the members of BB Mafia brigade and now PM nonstop picking on Shonali and bitching?

Shonali is doing nothing mean or wrong to these people and minding her own business but last two days footages have these people either bitching about her, making fun of her, slandering her character, making nasty remarks. Seriously people... What did she do to them? 

1) Sunny cannot live or breathe a day without bitching about Siddharth and Shonali with her buddies. She finds it odd if Shonali wear high heels. (Yes Sunny only you have the right to wear those).  She finds Sho a cheap girl who came to the wrong show and her face expressions suck! Talk about not judging ppl and look who judges other women interms of their facial expressions on a song which was supposed to be sensuous.

2) Amar is over excited whenever someone bitches about Shonali. He is the ultimate cheerleader when PM slanders Shonali's character brings his BF into the bitching session or Sky saying stuff on Shonali's character linking her with Andrew! WOW what fun for Amar. And he was giving his encouraging nudge to PM so that she carries on about Shonali and Sid's friendship.

Before Amar fans pounce on me I will say only he had some right to diss her because he had an issue with her recently unlike the rest. But Amar said he cleared the matter with Sho. He seems to have forgotten Sunny's part. So technically they sorted their matters. Ever since that episode, Shonali didn't once said a single word positive or negative about Amar. But Amar still goes on. He looked the most excited when PM got into Sid and Shonali's topic.

3) Juhi. What do I say about her!!!!!!!!!! Everytime she goes 'Shona Shona' I feel the fakeness glued to it. She bitches about Shonali behind her back and pretends to be the sister, mother, agony aunt infront of her face and yeah not including the frequent... "Shona parantha leke aa" dialogues. Shonali gossiped about others but she never said a word wrong about Juhi. She seems to like Juhi and bonds with her well but Juhi Juhi laughing and making comments about Shonali's face.

4) Pooja Missra--- I liked her before her re-entry so I will give a benefit of doubt but still disappointed by her. It has to do with constant instigation by Sky and Amar against Sid. PM before used to get angry and mad at people but she always stayed away from getting nasty with anyone by commenting on characters or personal life. She of all people was slandering character of Shonali infront of cameras that too behind Shonali's back. PM once said... everyone should talk to her directly not behind her back. Then what was she doing today with Shonali? If anyone discusses even a minor issue related to her she'll pounce on the person but here PM herself was saying things like. "Shonali Sid ke saath rang raliya manati hai Big Boss ke ghar pe" 
🤢  " Isi liye uske BF ke baal gir rahe hai" 🤢 Then with Sky and Amar's instigation she says dialgues like "Do badan ek jaan" What was that! I can imagine such stuff from Sky. But PM? Today it was disappointing. And hold your breath... the funniest part is Shonali didn't do anything to her. Nothing. I feel she vents her anger and rudeness at Shonali just because she is Sid's friend.

5) Sky. Less said the better. He just cannot take it that Shonali is not part of his mission Isolating Sid. And still talks to her friend and spends time with him unlike them who've cut all interaction with him. His overconfidence is unbelievable man! I have never seen such arrogance and snootiness! 🤢 He is insecure of Shonali's votes now He feels she doesnt give much and has nothing to give. Who died and made him the judge to decide? 😕
And what is your Bunny Sunny and Juhi giving? These people sitting together and being so sure that Shonali and Sid ka packup honewala hai that it makes me feel like picking my phone and vote for them at times. The way they underestimate Shonali. "Kaafi door agayi she is towards the finals" with their very disturbed and worried facial expressions... "Underdog ban jayegi boss". Height of insecurity! Sky commenting on Shonali's character was cheap. If there was indeed something like that BB would leave no stones unturned to milk it. Symonds and Shonali are in cooking duties and he stays with Sid and Sho in pink room obviously he would have more interactions with her and also Sid than with others. When Sky and his buddies were dissecting and doing critique of Shonali's and Symonds' character the camera focused on them and the two were normally having their meals at the dining zone and talking. How are these things we see them doing signs of bein characterless 🤪 He was going on about Shonali being characterless and Juhi and Sunny listening with so much interest.

Even Yesterday's uncensored vids have Sky, Amar, Juhi and Sunny irritating her to make their food immediately. Shonali wasn't feeling well and had headache they could have shown some consideration and swapped the lunch and dinner duty which Shonali politely requested but Sky being Sky ordered his Sunny they cannot be flexible. Wonder if it would have been the same if the request came from his sister Juhi. 😕 Sky behaving like a hooligan shouting "Jaa Ja khaana bana" when she was came out 👎🏼. Only good thing coming out of that video was Shonali telling Sky to make his own food if he is that hungry followed by calling him a Badtameez! 😛

Edited by MatteFinish - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
100% agree, nice post 
CertifiedBabe thumbnail
Okaii being being completely honest, i don't like Shonali as a contestant too much...But all the reasons you have stated are absolutely correct, all those people saying things about her character should look at themselves first and Sunny she cant even last a day without bitching about Sid or Sho...

Not a great contestant but she seems like a genuinely nice person, tommorow Shonali 95% will go out and Amar will be saved but praying to the lords some miracle happens...
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

shonali also bitched about maheks connection with salman,about mandy to amar..about amar and sky ganging up against sid,so its not like she is an angel..maybe they find others people footage more interesting to telecast..every single person bitches about someone all day long,its o.k they don't have any other entertainment..just because amar,sky,juhi,sunny were shown backbiting doesn't mean shonali and sid are singing praises of others all day..

as for the ganging,she brought it upon herself by attacking amar's character,his friends know his character and are just standing by him..just because amar patched with her as a gentleman doesn't mean he will overnight forget the blot she put on his image forever.
Akki thumbnail
I'm a silent reader, but have to say: I agree 100%!
ShahZur thumbnail
well - we will c who goes out , not a single male gone out after Shakti , you may be right but this is big boss, Shonali might stay and Amar might  go!!!😉
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The thing is shonali has brought the character assinanation upon herself. She had no right make false accusations about amar. Now that all the housemate are doing that to her people consider that unfair. Many people said that PM had a problem with Amar character, but look who Pm is supporting. She believe that the problem is with Sohnali character. Pm even grabbed Amar hand to dance with him today, if she had any uncomfortable feelings about him she would have never do that. 

I am not saying what the contestants are doing is all the way correct. But is shonali deserving of that? Yes!
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I simply agree with each words I just hate the way sunny is behaving I would love to see a fight between sunny and sky I m sure he would not only question her professional life as a po*n star but would insult and question her character and reason for coming to bb and I m sure he would say something like your career as po*n star was over and that's why u came to bb
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wicked gal

shonali also bitched about maheks connection with salman,about mandy to amar..about amar and sky ganging up against sid,so its not like she is an angel..maybe they find others people footage more interesting to telecast..every single person bitches about someone all day long,its o.k they don't have any other entertainment..just because amar,sky,juhi,sunny were shown backbiting doesn't mean shonali and sid are singing praises of others all day..

as for the ganging,she brought it upon herself by attacking amar's character,his friends know his character and are just standing by him..just because amar patched with her as a gentleman doesn't mean he will overnight forget the blot she put on his image forever.

GREAT JOB👏 for laying out the other side of the coin. See people are only data hunting to find examples the support shonali without looking at the other side of why people are treating her like this. 
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Well what else domwe expect once they start bitching its fromleft right n centre!!! They just overdo everything the pathetic loosers!!