Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Celina7 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: saregama

I am very sorry for what I am going to say now. I know there are vinit fans but sorry dear friends there are some people including me who cant stand Vinit as well as Himesh.

This is what I feel and my opinion.

I wont blame vinit although he is arrogant but I would 100% blame Himesh for what he did to our Hema and Nihira. Dear Friend, you believe it or not but it was he who was responsible for the problems created in the show and also for Nihira's and Hema's ouster. Please believe that today if these two were winners then it would have been a proud feeling for the whole music world. How can we forget all this things for what he did to them. He should feel ashamed of himself for creating such blunder in the show by making good singers out and retaining mediocre singers like vinit. Even Sharib and Rakhtima were better singers then Vinit. But they were ousted soon due to his politics.
He brought regionalism to soon eliminate deboo too. Soon his greediness was exposed by that time and people diverted their attention to deboo. And this made vinit loose the game. So he is responsible for even vinit's defeat.

So Deboo deserved in every aspects to win and he has won. He is very down-to-earth person. And that is why it is always said that greediness will take you to the otherway and you will never reach your destination. Never ever ridicule others due to your own greed. Greediness will always take you to loosing side and not winning side. This is all For Himesh

abey yaar...tum HR ko kyun hameshan har topic mein le kar aajaate ho??? kyun kisi aur ka success/style/life tumko hazam nahin hota kya? lagta hai control nahin hota tumse agar HR ko har topic mein lekar aake n usse bash na karein...ChIlL!!! i kno u hate HR we get it now shut it...u dont need 2 say it over n over again OK?

Celina7 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
plz leave HR n Vinit alone....n stop making stupid pollz over n over again....they r worthless....both r "real winnerz" 4 ppl...stop pleazzee.... 😡 🤢