Poll Question :

who was the real winner?

Poll Choice
debojeet.
vivit.
Login To Vote
Posted: 18 years ago
Why do we have to go on again, again , again, and again with these stupid polls. Are we soooo obsessed with these singers that we can't move on.....
It's like a broken record.

The show is over , but we keep fighting over our contestants. Get a life people.

Debojit Won ! Clear and simple!

Vivit was not even in the competition. 😆
Originally posted by vinit_rocks

no di no😭

Aree aab mera fan-fare ka umar nehi raha 😆😆😆
arre mujhe kya pata tha..... 😕

Btw plizzzzz STOP bashing vinit and himesh bhaiya....

Enough is enough.... 😭

If u cant say positive things abt them.... Then plizzzzzz DONT WRITE ANYTHING.... 😭

I am very sorry for what I am going to say now. I know there are vinit fans but sorry dear friends there are some people including me who cant stand Vinit as well as Himesh.

This is what I feel and my opinion.

I wont blame vinit although he is arrogant but I would 100% blame Himesh for what he did to our Hema and Nihira. Dear Friend, you believe it or not but it was he who was responsible for the problems created in the show and also for Nihira's and Hema's ouster. Please believe that today if these two were winners then it would have been a proud feeling for the whole music world. How can we forget all this things for what he did to them. He should feel ashamed of himself for creating such blunder in the show by making good singers out and retaining mediocre singers like vinit. Even Sharib and Rakhtima were better singers then Vinit. But they were ousted soon due to his politics.
He brought regionalism to soon eliminate deboo too. Soon his greediness was exposed by that time and people diverted their attention to deboo. And this made vinit loose the game. So he is responsible for even vinit's defeat.

So Deboo deserved in every aspects to win and he has won. He is very down-to-earth person. And that is why it is always said that greediness will take you to the otherway and you will never reach your destination. Never ever ridicule others due to your own greed. Greediness will always take you to loosing side and not winning side. This is all For Himesh
well debo won....I like Vinit....but he won...y da hell r we opening these pollz over n over again...debo won...period.....even tho i like vinit...but stop it...pleaze!
VINIT OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VINIT IS A MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MILLION TIMES MUCH BETTER SINGER THAN THAT DEBOJIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😉   ðŸ˜‰

But why did you put vivit?
VINIT OFCOURSE
HE IS A RACKSTAR HE IS THE WINNER OF HEARTS ALSO OF THIS COMPETITION
guys y r u bothering him/her????????? it's okay if he/she wrote vivit bcoz usnay jaankey nahin vivit likha ghaltian sub se hotien so app log choti si baat ka itna bra khada kiun bna raheen ho 😕 just leave it n give ur opinions by da way i wanted 2 c hemu winning but if i have 2 choose between debo or vinit so obviously it's debo 😊
P.S Bydaway i dun if dis person is male or female so dat's y i wrote both he n she in case if am wrong sumwhere 😉
ITZ VINIT u idiot....not vivit....wow cant believe u make a poll n put sum personz name in it....if u mean this 2 b a joke..itz not funny itz STUPID!!!
ITZ VINIT u idiot....not vivit....wow cant believe u make a poll n put sum personz name in it....if u mean this 2 b a joke..itz not funny itz STUPID!!!