Person Whom You Admire.

SONYA_K thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hello Friends,

There are many people with whom we have met in our life, there are some people whom we have seen but not met and there are some ppl we have never seen but yet wanna meet.

So the discussion here is that any there any person in ur life whom you admire?That person can be anyone (Celebrity, I-F member)..

Why do you admire that person?Why do u wanna be like him/her?What changes were made in your life after u met that person?What is so special about that person?

Hope u enjoy the topic!

P.S:- This topic is also posted in india-forums.in

Regards,
Priyanka.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONYA_K thumbnail

Alright here I go:-

I admire many ppl!!!!

1)Vijay-I wish I can be as hard working as him.He does so much for his members.I wish him good luck for his future.I am sure that he will be very successful.

2)Sunny-I wish I can be as smart as him.He is so intelligent.He is so helpful.

3)amisha22-She is a very sweet girl.She is so polite.

4)Ravu, Rabeea, cutereems, naina, bas, Manjot, anjali-I wish that my sense of humor can be like them.

5)I admire each and every member here.All are so friendly.

6)I wish I can be so nice like my parents.They are the best.

7)Smisha-I wonder that how does she manage home, office and I-F all together!She is just so perfect in her work!

8)Sree- She always helps me.She is so cute and nice.

9)Alveera-For being so nice and humble.

Edited by SONYA_K - 19 years ago
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey everyone,,,I have a list as well:

my mom - she is soo sweet and forgiving...never holds a grudge against anyone

my dad - veryyyyy hardworking...very determined

my sister - very consistent...if she has promised she'll do something...she's gonna do it

samie, manjot, jprasad, and tafarruz - becuz they are the funniest people i have ever met in my life

my grandma - becuz she is very loving and very intelligent!

~Jasleen~

Edited by jelly_1984 - 19 years ago
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

i'll post mine soon

it'll be a really big list

popkurn thumbnail
My family, and all people on India-forums and SRK!๐Ÿ˜‰
samie thumbnail

Originally posted by: jelly_1984

samie, manjot, jprasad, and tafarruz - becuz they are the funniest people i have ever met in my life

ahhhhh thanx jas

well i admire on i-f

(in no particular order)-------

---->misha,,cutereems didi,,sai didi,,amisha didi,,ravs,,manjot,,rabeea,,jasleen as they all fell 4 my april fool(joke) as they r amazin ppl n friends๐Ÿ˜†

well i admire sonya_k 4 bein so talented n i_love_srk 4 not fallin 4 my pranks but i will get u in the end dont worry๐Ÿ˜‰

i also all other members on i-f as without them there would be no friendly i-f

n i admire my family 4 puttin up with me 4 17 yrs๐Ÿ˜†

n my imaginery fiance๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by samie - 19 years ago
kripawgr thumbnail

well

i admire my parents ...they have all the qualities i look forward too and they are my everyhing so i dont need to admire anyone else

i admire very few people ....my parents bros thats it.

i dont wantto admire anyone ekse coz my family had everything i would admire inothers

above all I admire myself too coz i beleive i have lived up to expectations of my parents .

i admire my friends as well ...........but i love them  above all.

Edited by k_fan - 19 years ago
rabeeak2003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manjot

i'll post mine soon

it'll be a really big list

same here........๐Ÿ˜ƒ

rabeeak2003 thumbnail

abhi fursat se maine apni list baneye hai.

Allah: I admire Allah for making me and giving me this beautiful life.๐Ÿ˜Š

My parents: For bring me into life and for everythuing that they have been doing for me.๐Ÿ˜›

My Bro and cuzs: For sharing with me the most special moments in life.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Vijay: For creating I-F, my secong home and I-F.in, my third home๐Ÿ˜†

All of my sis on I-F(anju, sai, rifhat, bas, jem, manjot, priya, sonya, and sooo many more......) FOr making I-F sooo special for me and making ME their sis๐Ÿ˜‰

All of my bros on I-F(vijay, sunny, ahmed, phoenix, giri, jammy.....): For maiking me their LITTLE sis and for giving me all of those pleasurable moments in life that my bro doesn't give๐Ÿ˜†

Ahmed: Specially him because he tolerated all of my teasing๐Ÿ˜†

Sunny: Specially him also, for making my sig img thing๐Ÿ˜†

All of the updaters: For taking their valuable time and writing tremendous updates with such passion. Hats off to you coolbies๐Ÿ˜ƒ

To all of the "Funny" people of I-F(ides, munizaa, qb, jp): Thanks for all of the humor you add to I-F family and you guys are just awesome.๐Ÿ˜†

Sonya di and samie: For mentioning me. SOnya, do you really thing I am funny?๐Ÿ˜† Samie, thanks a bunch!๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

To all of the actors and actresses that act in my fav serials: I know this is stupid but still. From armaan in jjkn to jayshree bua(mss mirchi) from ymlh. You guys to a splendid job๐Ÿ‘

and I admire the person actualy reading my bakwaas. THANKS๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by rabeeak2003 - 19 years ago
samie thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabeeak2003

Sonya di and samie: For mentioning me. SOnya, do you really thing I am funny?๐Ÿ˜† Samie, thanks a bunch!๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

ur welcome๐Ÿ˜†