Come Hither, WEDNESDAY !!

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi All,

Contrary to everyone's disappointment, I found today's episode much better than Y'day's ..

Changes, continual changes are happening to Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada ..  His concern, empathy, support for Lavanya was quite heart warming to see..he does not desert her  at the critical hour but lends his shoulder for the support , does not slink away  after Lavanya releases him from an unwanted alliance, but stands by  her , understanding that the tears of Lavanya is her release , knowing that his words will just be that ,, Words !!

Next comes the Damad , Here I felt that Sanaya's expression was all wrong..the look she gives is that of a jilted lover and not that of a betrayed girl, I felt that  Payal  was correct in her expression ..her look a correct mix of disgust, anger and contempt ..

Loved this shot of the trio..Shyam   connected to the two ladies, the two ladies closer to each other but distant to Shyam  .. they were the two ladies who came into his life .. and now both are seen walking away from him...does it mean anjali will move on !!

Shyam shuffles towards Khushi n mumbles an apology..An Angry Khushi ** here Sanaya nailed it **  turns on him and warns him  never to commit any wrongs again ** a clear hint that he is going to commit ** ..

Khushi goes to  closed room,the closed door suggesting the barrier that still exists  , a door that shows that shows that now Khushi has entered his fort and only final barrier is left..There she stands m bearing her gift and even more important ly is that she is standing right outside the door holding happiness, joy, love in her hand.. she stands awaiting  him, confident that he will open the door  and true to her belief, Arnav opens the doors of his heart...  genuinely happy for him , Khushi wishes him and extends her hand with the gift she has bought...  The door opens , the genuine smile slips, surprise, a spasm of pain on seeing Arnav at the door... while Arnav is startled to see her , his eyes flicking  at her and her gift..A look of surprise and incredulity that Khushi has bought a gift for him !! A disbelief that someone is gifting him, Him from whom people have taken , People had expectation n whose expectation he always fulfilled , Him who never expected anything in return is now getting a gift ...he seeks to confirm whether it was really for him..Khushi in a roundabout way confirms  his query but also adds a rider that it is for both Lavanya and him...The straight looking eyes immediately sidles away from her ,guilt and discomfort on his face as he is unable to meet her eyes ...Khushi again thanks him for bringing happiness to her sibling ..and when she starts again on him  getting bound in a relationship..Arnav gets restless, his discomfort increases, he cannot meet her eyes and accept her wish nor can he lie to her , there he stands fidgeting , unable to tell her the status quo , completely avoiding looking at her ..The negative cues are picked by a perceptive Khushi, whose smile begins to decrease, she is getting concerned  and it is not helped by the continued silence of Arnav, a guy who  is known not to waste time in idle talk ... Khushi is called  .. Khushi then tells him that she is truly happy for him... which only leads to a sort of unresolved pain, impatience on Arnav's part..she finally seeks his leave, not moving until he tells her to go by a slight nod of his head ..But does she move , does he shut the door ..No, Both linger..not wanting to be away from one another,, suppressed emotions in their heart while impassive face outside ...Khushi turns away , the smile completely wiped away , as finally the tightly reined in feelings find a release for few seconds..she walks away from him ..while he stands there holding her gift, her first gift to him close to his heart.. he looks tenderly at the gift and looks at the way she went...pain for what he has lost in his eyes..The door stays open with Arnav standing at the threshold as if waiting for his Khushi to come back, her gift clutched close to his heart ..He stands there , anguish ridden, guilty but hopeful..

Another shot that captivated me was  when Lavanya, Khushi, Payal all meet at the temporary green room..A call comes out for the  would be brides to step out .. immediately the girls begin to move..Lavanya stays back  and the Gupta girls walk out together  responding to the call ..One Bride already fixed by the Raizada's and another one fixed By Devi Mayya , a fact of which The Raizada's and the Gupta's are blissfully unaware of ..

Payal is not going to be a door mat  Bahu, that became obvious when  She contradicts Mami's claims  and also Mami declaring quite emphatically that she intends to rule with iron hand..Stage is set for chutneyfication of Akash

With Monday for song, Tuesday for explosion..the circus will start from Wednesday I suppose ...n I am all eager for it ..

Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
perfect synopsis...lovely post !!!
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
Yeah I too think Wednesday is the day 

Very nice post bat today's epi
I hope Shyam doesn't cause anymore problem actually Shyam is evident villain and Anjali is a silent killer with her crying and emotional lackness etc makes everyone listen to her ughhh I hate that women sorry but I had to get that out of me
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Love your post...awesome
Yummymummy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great analysis. love it.
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
perfect analyse πŸ‘πŸ‘ tanths as usual dear loved reading ur posts! i wondered why u used that pic but understood after reading it ! ps haan i forgot i miss ur rabway pls do another one if u can dear it was hillarious postπŸ˜†Edited by bfunofbb123 - 12 years ago
meerabnawaal14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fantastic job... kluv" chutnification , of akash simply luved the term  πŸ˜†
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thnaks for the post
loved it
xxx
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post Sathya πŸ˜Š

ASR was shocked to see KKG at his door and went thorough a gamut of emotions that he forgot to thank Khushi for the gift...even I felt that this was the first gift he had received... he always gave others but seldom received anything in return... I guess Khushi brought un-sweetened Laddoos for him for Diwali which he  probably  never tasted after what transpired that night πŸ˜†

Wonder what was in the gift... it looks like a book/a Photo album or CD? I am dying to know πŸ˜† I wish the CVs will show us his reaction when he opens it up later πŸ˜†

I too understand that the episodes shown this week were required to move the story forward... I also felt that the CVs did not want to end LAs role abruptly... they wanted her to go gracefully thus gave her lots of screen time.. πŸ‘ I hope if and when they bring her back, she will not do a vamp role but be the cement to bind the relationship of both the leads... 😊

As you have predicated, next week is going to be tumultuous... we saw a pensive ASR during the sing song scene... I hope there wont be a high voltage melodramatic drama when ASR announces the news.. we have already scene Anjali ki jal bhari baatein in the pre-cap... πŸ˜†

mpks1 thumbnail
Sathya, I have been silent reader of your posts. Firstly I should say you have awesome writing skills. This post is definitely uplifting after today's
episode. With the kind of unrest we had earlier in the forum this sure is refreshing and I hope all the members read your post to see the episode in a different light. Thanks for this and I can proudly say that I am one of those fans who is not going to give up on IPKKND mainly because of the leads and want Arnav-Khushi to be together and am willing to wait for it.