Posted: 12 years ago
Sometime a Picture speaks volume.So few of the questions can be answered by this picture today.

1)Why did Khushi not tell Anjali that it was she who broke the engagement???

2)How was Nani's lecture about Damadji being a Messiah for the poor..

3) Buaji's attempt at knocking down snake now after all she has done!!

4)Friday's episode being a filler episode.

Here's my pick of the day.

Disclaimer: I have a corky sense of humor and I'm not sorry about it. 

Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Somzz...I have no words...you are Awesome 🤣

Monica - buaji... 🤣...I really wished Khushi hadn't stopped her, I was all ready for some martial arts taking place with Buaji's plait...whip the plait, strangle Shyam 😆

I don't understand why Khushi didn't tell Anjali she broke off the engagement, ...cvs seem to building up the future track where the Guptas get kicked in thee Ass for hiding the truth
LadyLaLa thumbnail
🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣

Good one . Ta.

Originally posted by: asha...

Monica - buaji... 🤣...I really wished Khushi hadn't stopped her, I was all ready for some martial arts taking place with Buaji's plait...whip the plait, strangle Shyam 😆

I don't understand why Khushi didn't tell Anjali she broke off the engagement, ...cvs seem to building up the future track where the Guptas get kicked in thee Ass for hiding the truth

I can't see all the scenes which are making Guptas look like the guilty ones..

Both Bua and Shyam are guilty parties..

This is much better...

asha... thumbnail

Originally posted by: somzz007

I can't see all the scenes which are making Guptas look like the guilty ones..

Both Bua and Shyam are guilty parties..

This is much better...

^^^HAHA...don't I wish we get to see that 😆...

The fact that the Guptas are letting Payal's engagement take place whilst knowing the truth is more than enough to make them look guilty when Shayms truth come out. And now Anjali thinks the fiance broke off the engagement...
Edited by asha... - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LMFAO 🤣 LOL that cat mouse avi is hilarious! Cant we see that in the show please CVS 😆
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Somzy 🤗

Me likey your quirky sense of humor 😃
Funny post my Dear 😆

Hi Aisha!

I agree with you..especially the part in bold! Khushi was acting like she was spurned and rejected by her fiance...at least Anjali seems to think that way.😕
Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
asha... thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbk2

Somzy 🤗

Me likey your quirky sense of humor 😃
Funny post my Dear 😆

Hi Aisha!

I agree with you..especially the part in bold! Khushi was acting like she was spurned and rejected by her fiance...at least Anjali seems to think that way.😕

Hey Shewta... I agree with you about Anjali ...for some odd reason she did think that ^^^ , and Khushi only had to say that  ''I broke the engagement, because he wasn't  the guy who me and my family thought he was'' ..more than enough hint that the ex fiancee wasn't a good person 
Edited by asha... - 12 years ago
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Love your quirky sense of humor and look forward to your posts everyday Somzz.😆

CVs need a excuse to make Khushi and her family look guilty, create some drama so Khushi did not say she broke the engagement. I am just annoyed about that. And dont get me started on bua, anjali and the Gupta women!! This week's episodes made me really grumpy😆

But your posts cheer me up.👍🏼

^^^HAHA...don't I wish we get to see that 😆...

The fact that the Guptas are letting Payal's engagement take place whilst knowing the truth is more than enough to make them look guilty when Shayms truth come out. And now Anjali thinks the fiance broke off the engagement...

Yes for us viewers who has gone through the shyam fiasco think they look guilty ..So the Dimwits Raizada will definitely think so.!! How will Payash get married after all this?