Tum Apani Pareshaani Mujhe De Do...

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
It was a beautiful display of Siddhi love when trying to shield Kunal's face from the sunlight coming on to his face while sleeping facing the window. While doing so she was saying to herself that she can not see him tensed, bothered and troubled as it probably hurts her more than him to see him in that state. 

She is willing to do anything to make his troubles go away and to ease his pain. Since I am very found of Bhoole Bisare geet, just like Kunal (though not as bhoole bisare as Preetam Aan Milo), I thought of a perfect rendition which suites Siddhi's state of mind perfectly seeing Kunal worried so much. 

Please Notice the last 2 lines, they fit SiNal current situation so well.

tum apanaa ranj-o-gam, apani pareshaani mujhe de do
tumhen gam ki kasam, is dil ki virani mujhe de do

ye maanaa main kisi kaabil nahin huun in nigaahon men  
buraa kyaa hai agar, ye dukh ye hairaani mujhe de do

main dekhuun to sahi, duniyaa tumhen kaise sataati hai
koi din ke liye, apani nigahabaani mujhe de do

vo dil jo maine maangaa thaa magar gairon ne paayaa
badi inaayat hai agar, usaki pashemaani mujhe de do

Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashnotrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good song choice...and that scene was too cute!!! siddhi is sooo in love with kunal.
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashnotrai

good song choice...and that scene was too cute!!! siddhi is sooo in love with kunal.

Thanks, when I saw Siddhi worried for Kunal, this song immediately came to my mind. I also loved that scene, Siddhi caring for Kunal so much. Hoping to see Kunal do such things for Siddhi soon.Thees days we are lucky to get great SINal scenes. 
kathy71 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow Rani,

I did not know that you also like old songs. Very apt choice for SINAL.
There is one song that i remembered just now
Agar mujhse mohabbat hai to apne saare gham de do
in aankhon ka har ek aansso...

I really do not remember the wordings. Do you recall such a song????????
Any new FF in the pipeline????? Please do write.
I am glad that so many SINAL fans awesone writers and reading their FFs is a true delight.
Please keep up the fantastic work.

kathy

-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: kathy71

Wow Rani,

I did not know that you also like old songs. Very apt choice for SINAL.
There is one song that i remembered just now
Agar mujhse mohabbat hai to apne saare gham de do
in aankhon ka har ek aansso...

I really do not remember the wordings. Do you recall such a song????????
Any new FF in the pipeline????? Please do write.
I am glad that so many SINAL fans awesone writers and reading their FFs is a true delight.
Please keep up the fantastic work.

kathy

Hi Kathy, I thought I was the only one piece from today's generation to like old songs. Actually, when I was little, my dad used to listen to old music so I got into them too. Of course I know the song you have mentioned. It's one of my favorites as well. I am listing below the whole song for you.

About my FF, I am done writing it and will post it tonight. This time it's kind of long, about 10 pages as I had to cover the whole next day and the 2nd night in Mahabaleshwar. Will post it in few hours and will PM you guys one it's there.,Hope you guys like it just as much as you liked the last one. This one for sure has lot more romance than the last one.

Agar mujhse mohabbat hain
Mujhe sab apane gam de do
In aankhon kaa har yek aansoo
Mujhe meree kasam de do

Tumhaare gam ko apanaa gam banaa lo
To karaar aaye
Tumhaaraa dard seene mein chhoopaa lo
To karaar aaye
Woh har shay jo 
Tumhe dukh de
Mujhe mere sanam de do

Shareek-ye-zindagi ko kyon
Shareek-ye-gam naheen karate
dukhon ko baatakar kyon 
In dukhon ko kam naheen karate
Tadap is dil kee thodee see
Mujhe mere sanam de do

In aakhon mein naa ab mujh ko kabhee aasoo najar aaye
Sadaa hasatee rahe aankhe
Sadaa ye honthh musakaye
Mujhe apanee sabhee aahe
Sabhee dard-o-alam de do
kathy71 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Rani,

Same here with me also. Both my mom and papa love old classics. In fact i grew up listening to old songs and watching my papa's fav old movies of Ashok kumar, Dilip kumar, Dev anand...
list is endless.
I live in Chicago USA. Where are you from?????
It will great to have a new friend and that too a common SINAL fan.
We can then chat and share our views on Parichay, SINAL and other shows.

kathy
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: kathy71

Dear Rani,

Same here with me also. Both my mom and papa love old classics. In fact i grew up listening to old songs and watching my papa's fav old movies of Ashok kumar, Dilip kumar, Dev anand...
list is endless.
I live in Chicago USA. Where are you from?????
It will great to have a new friend and that too a common SINAL fan.
We can then chat and share our views on Parichay, SINAL and other shows.

kathy

Wow Kathy, I feel like you have just described my household. My parents, specially my dad only watches B&W Dilip Kunal, Dev Anand, Madhubala, Nargis etc movies and because of that I have also always liked B&W movies even though I was born much later than those days. 

I also live in IL, USA.  it's an hour drive from Chicago city. I work at Motorola. What a co-incident, we live so close to each-other. Definitely, we can chat about Parichay and Sinal. At least we are both in same time zone. Nice to meet you BTW.

Rani
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really really liked this scene and Siddhi's dialogues very much👏.She unable to see him worried even in sleep and ready to bear his anger only to see him tension free-what more can a husband expect from his wife.I must say both sinal scenes in today's epi were very nicely done.I don't know why cvs fail to maintain this creativity consistently.

Nice song(now this should be my regular dialogue in your posts as you select the best n apt song.👍🏼)Btw you are not alone-I too like old songs-my dad used to sing old songs for us and used to explain the meaning also.I may not be acquainted with many songs as you do but knew at least some.You know my caller tune is Adha hai chandrama raat aadhe which none of my friends know😆 and they were like
yeh itni puraane gaane kahase laathi hai😆

-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

I really really liked this scene and Siddhi's dialogues very much👏.She unable to see him worried even in sleep and ready to bear his anger only to see him tension free-what more can a husband expect from his wife.I must say both sinal scenes in today's epi were very nicely done.I don't know why cvs fail to maintain this creativity consistently.

Nice song(now this should be my regular dialogue in your posts as you select the best n apt song.👍🏼)Btw you are not alone-I too like old songs-my dad used to sing old songs for us and used to explain the meaning also.I may not be acquainted with many songs as you do but knew at least some.You know my caller tune is Adha hai chandrama raat aadhe which none of my friends know😆 and they were like
yeh itni puraane gaane kahase laathi hai😆

And people thought that the old music was dying. See even us, the younger generation appreciates the old music. Adha hai chandrama is indeed very melodic song, also one of my favorites. 

About this scene, I really liked how Siddhi was willing to go to any extent to make him happy and keep smile on his face. How the times have changed na? Remember the very first day after marriage, Kunal had told Siddhi that he was still the same Kunal who didn't like her very much and Siddhi had told him that she was not interested in his personal life at all. And look at them both now, how much they have started to care for one-other, specially Siddhi, she has now dedicated her whole life to Kunal not thinking about Kunal's intentions about her whether or not he will respond to her love in the similar manner.

I hope CVs keep this up and keep giving us a mature love story between SiNal.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Siddhi is few steps ahead of Kunal as far as their relation is concerned and Now cvs should show similar side of Kunal also,no need of chudail's crap.Even with these family problems alone they can show beautifully how sinal fall in love,realize and express their feelings to each other😊.

BYE🤗c u 2mrw
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago