DM (Green Team) Plotting Arena

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Alright, so this is our plotting *cough* brainstorming arena (virtually speaking of course)

"Green Runs the world: Afterall, you need money don't you?"

The Members are:
6- natasha.princes (wildcard)
15-Be happy always
18-Shaf13
19-reeha...k (wildcard)
27-HiphopstahKiran.
30-Fizza.

The Team Capitan is: Shaf13

ANTHEME

(It isn't about the single person or a single idea.

It's about the evolution, and determination, goals and precedents

We strive to attain together It's about a revolution. The Green Revolution)

We're green we're mean

We like ice cream.

We'll plot we'll scheme

We're pretty damn mean

Don't be fooled by the pretty colour scheme

We're pretty conniving

It isn't about you

It isn't about me

It's all about the team;

We're Green, We're mean

& we dare to Dream.

Important links:
Question 1: Answerd
By: Reeha
Question 2: Answered
By:Reeha
Question 2 +Part ii.: Answered
By: Reeha
Question 3: Answered
ii. HERE
iii. HERE
iv. HERE
Contributors: Smile, Reeha, Shaf.
Question 4: Answered
i. HERE
iv.HERE
Contributors: Shaf, Reeha & Smile
Question 5: Answered.
Contributors:

Now let's get on a Roll Guys! We have some serious Catching up to do!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by reeha...k - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeha_k thumbnail

Question ONE

Keep in Mind that this will take you to the post in which I answered the question (I.e Stalked to green Post) and once you click on the question mark you can view the post.
reeha_k thumbnail

Alright so since no one else seemed to suggest anything I thought this would be good enough for the Second Question: Part One.

The Theme is #3: Knowledge is Power and Power Corrupts. 

You'd be amazed at the things I know. Everything from who is cheating on whom, which child is actually related to the so-called father, and who is going to get cut out of the will. It's a fact of life, I, and people like myself know things. Contrary to popular belief I don't eavesdrop, nor do I go digging for information. It is- simply put- there for the listening, seeing and interpreting.  If the members of the house hold can't be smart enough to ensure that their misdemeanors and faux pas are not done where anyone can see and hear them- It's simply not my problem.  I've worked for this family for 30 years: scrubbing floors, finding cloths, running errands, and being at their beck and call. I've raised their children, seen them go from sweet innocent things, to spoiled self-entitled brats.  I've never said anything other than when spoken to: I know my place.  I come from a good family, we believe in working hard and honestly for our 3 meals a day. And I've done so for so many years.

Until now.

I've hit my breaking point; they think they have authority, power and influence. They have nothing.

But I do.  This goes against what I believe, and I most likely would never thought of doing this, until Mia came home- pregnant with the Jr. Assholes kid. My grandchild.

They laughed at her, accused her of manipulating them, and of all things being a gold digger.  I don't want her married to that bas***d, but he sure as hell isn't going to get away leaving my daughter think this, and with a child she does not want, but cannot kill.

They don't realize it, but I have the power, and I never thought of it that way until the last few months, seeing Mia get bigger, tired and oh so lonely. My heart breaks for my child, and I will do everything in my power ' however limited it seems- to make them pay. There may be little gain from it, but the moral satisfaction will be enough. More than enough.

Over the next few weeks the news of Sr. Asshole's affairs trickled out: Say bye bye to re-election Sir.

Then, his Daughter's wild antics and multiple pregnancies and abortions were splashed in the news. Now, having a daughter myself I thought of letting that one go: But I'm beyond caring at this point.

Of course, the Wife couldn't be spared either: Her affairs, and the speculation that the two youngest children are not the offspring of Sr. Asshole.

Not to mention the fraud committed by the Grandchild's Father. The numerous sexual assaults'even rape- girls like my Mia: the numerous babies around the area which are his yet are denied the basic necessities of life: The lives he's ruined.

I didn't realize until I saw them being fired, humiliated, ostracized, and arrested. I had the power all the along: not because of who I am, what I've accomplished or them money-or lack therefore of- in my bank account. But what I knew. I knew everything- and I ruined them. And I'd gladly do it again.  

reeha_k thumbnail

Agian, Sorry if it seems like I'm a control freak, but we are REALLY behind guys.

Question Number 2 Part 2:

Picture one
"Now as much as we'd like to get along, we stand on different Sides. He's on the Left and I'm on the Right. And no, there isn't a centerst party here that can bridge our differences."

Picture two
"Well, extramarital affairs, and maybe a few illigitamet children, too.
Ok I lied, maybe some money laundering as well."

Picture three:
"Ok Guys! 12 down, only 7 billionish left!"

Picture Four:
"The only thing that could ruin this moment? A stinky diaper. "

reeha_k thumbnail

Guys! I am really NOT the best choice for Number THREE.

My Hindi SUCKS. Really bad: I can understand it, but I wouldn't be able to choose the right words, and possibly butcher the spelling (I can attempt the english ones though 😊.

Help, anyone?
reeha_k thumbnail
OK Guys; Questions THREE:
Question three - Born Lyricists

Now you need to change the song lyrics by adding your own words, you can add as much as you want, provided the flow of the lyrics remain the same, note- make it as different as you want,   change or add as many words as you want  ( no restriction on that ) but the flow of the song needs to remain it-  All questions must be attempted' I have provided the original source for the questions, just in case if someone hasn't heard that tune before.

1-    Source ' Chamak challo, Akon - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-NsMOxhbnU&feature=related DONE: SHAF

2- Source ' Why this Kolvari di -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR12Z8f1Dh8 DONE: SMILE

3 - Source _ Sheila ki Jaawani --  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f5eJl_A5E DONE: REEHA

4 - Source -  Kanya West : Stronger - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG50h6ajBDg DONE: REEHA

5 - Source ' Friday, Rebecca Black - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0 DONE: REEHA

πŸ˜ƒ
reeha_k thumbnail

ALRIGHT!

hehehehe πŸ˜ƒ
I noticed a few of us are DEK *cough* Udayveery fans.

So I decided this would be an awesome change for the "Shiela" song πŸ˜‰

Please edit the errors (as I'm sure there are quite a few in the hindi) and see if it works 😊

I know we want him

But we're never gonna get him

Hamare pass kabhi na aye

Manne na maane koi

larki yeh saari, uski Adda ki hai deewani

What's is name?

What's his name?

His name is Uday

Uday ki Addayien

He's too sexy for me

Hamara naah ho  paaya

be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Question 3 - part 2:

yo girls i am writing poem -

bakvaas poem

flop poem why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di

why this kolaveri kolaveri kolaveri di
rhyming scheme correct?

Teacher-u  taught-u rhyming-u scheme-u

English-u failed-u tenth-u

I write poem-u nice-u nice-u

Nice-u poem-u flop-u

haaan why this kolaveri-kolaveri kolaveri di

Why this kolaveri-kolaveri kolaveri di

ok maama now rhyme change-u

likhkar poem-u

only english….. 

after poem-u read-u read-u

everyone-u sleep-u

mom-u scold me hard-u hard-u

(for) making friends-u sleep-u

haaan why this kolaveri-kolaveri kolaveri di

why this kolaveri-kolaveri kolaveri di

Green team guys - Be happy always, bindaas me, Shaf13, Fizza, Hiphopskiran, Bhinderthind

thought of any name for our team???
Well , how's 'VISION' ?
My friend, Shafaq also suggested 'green revolution'
Please choose one of them n decide the name😊