tinkertoesreads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Ok, before everyone starts abusing me, I just meant to say that Sharad did a good job in today's episode. He was totally arrogant, a complete b****** and completely disgusted me, which means it was a job well done...

Hope Prerna makes it there on time to save Mukti tomorrow. Poor Mukti seriously doesn't need to go thru more torture now. And do u think UD getting a haircut has any significance?? (Like maybe he's gonna get better or something!!!) or was it just public demand??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

megha2116 thumbnail
dont know abt his hairstyle, is it indication for somethin or demand πŸ€”
and abt sharad well i m still not convinced that he is gud, but may b its just coz i m thinking too evil of him
apux thumbnail
Yeah, did sharad color his hair again?? Looked like it at the end of the episode...Yeah, I think sharad is showing more depth playin the bad evil guy rather than the goody goody....I think he was meant to play the evil part, he has those evil eyes!! but yeah, maybe Prem/UD will be good again with his changing hairstyle...everytime his hair changes, his personality does too...
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: apux

Yeah, did sharad color his hair again?? Looked like it at the end of the episode...Yeah, I think sharad is showing more depth playin the bad evil guy rather than the goody goody....I think he was meant to play the evil part, he has those evil eyes!! but yeah, maybe Prem/UD will be good again with his changing hairstyle...everytime his hair changes, his personality does too...

agree

Dazzler23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i don't care abt b***** shrad!!!!!!!and his 2-rang ke baal πŸ˜†
apux thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronitfan1

i don't care abt b***** shrad!!!!!!!and his 2-rang ke baal πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†whoever did his highlights needs to quit!!!
Saziya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah sharad was a total jerk in today's episode 😑 😑
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yaar i was abut to say u know i hope prerna come and helps mukti soon yaar her luck just sucks rite now
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i know what just4coll is talking about...this is a character that we are MEANT to despise with all our hearts...the actor playing sharad is doing a great job because i want to rip his lungs out πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† job well done, karan singh
hamzy thumbnail
u all r jealous wid him im 90%sure πŸ˜†