**** SID - YOUTH ICON AT *********

-Moderator- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Siddharth Bhardwaj (Sid) is the winner of MTV Splitsvilla 2, a dating television reality show on MTV India and is a Vj on the same channel. Siddharth won this reality show along with Sakshi Pradhan winning Rs 5lakh. Siddharth is 24 years old and from Delhi.

Siddharth entered Splitsvilla with eight other participants. After Sakshi Pradhan's entry into the show, they quickly paired up. Siddharth avoided elimination by impressing the queen Joanna. He then won two competitions and successfully challenged the king, Mohit Malhotra. As the new king he was loyal to his group and he dumped the girl from his rival group. In the end he, along with Sakshi Pradhan, defeated Mohit and Joanna in a series of competitions.

Presently, Siddharth is a VJ on MTV India. He is a part of Mtv Stripped ,Gone in 60 Seconds ,One short plot and Wassupri8 and Roadies 8.0...He is currently participating as a contestant in Bigg Boss (season 5) as a wild card entry. He entered the house on day 15.

[ I am making this AT coz Maya has been blackmailing us that she won't upload uncensored videos on YT if we don't create AT for Sid. πŸ˜† 
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2417798]

List of  sid Pankhas

mayandrah
                                                           small_boss5
                                                           dumb-pom
                                                             desertp09
                                                             rimjhim1
                                                             lippi
                                                             unnati
                                                              fizzi
                                                               manur
                                                               munz
                                                              barunroxx7
shayari
sweetrahz
arjumai
shahzur4cruiser
pamagie
gopijigar
MissJohnAbraham

Edited by -Moderator- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG..AT for sid🀣..
I always wonder what makes him to feel youth icon ... is it just bcoz he is youthπŸ˜†...

this youth icon title dragged me to post here πŸ˜‰.. now dont bash me ... all the best guysπŸ˜›
Will.I.Am thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you succumbed to the blackmailing n opened AT for sid the kid!!! πŸ˜† i will be surprised to see his supporters. aahhh forgot now all mehak fans r sid's fans
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh I love you MODERATOR...
You are the best πŸ˜ƒ
Millie. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Will.I.Am

you succumbed to the blackmailing n opened AT for sid the kid!!! πŸ˜† i will be surprised to see his supporters. aahhh forgot now all mehak fans r sid's fans

be surprised to see me... Yeah I started supporting him after Mahek left... especially when I saw him crying😳
-Moderator- thumbnail
LOL ...let everyone have freedom of choice guys πŸ˜› If someone genuinely likes sid, then let it be :)  ..I would never create an AT for anyone in my life otherwise, but Maya does a great job uploading those uncensored videos regularly for everyone.

EDIT : No more negative comments about sid in this thread guys ...or as a punishement, I am gonna add that member's name in sid's fan list in first post πŸ˜†
Edited by -Moderator- - 12 years ago
Caissa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think we should open a  Maya Appreciation thread for this nice girl...instead of that stupid irritating Sid...
Millie. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Caissa

I think we should open a  Maya Appreciation thread for this nice girl...instead of that stupid irritating Sid...

I would appreciate that too πŸ˜†
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
meri offer mein kya tha

chalo
koi nahin

well add me in the sid fans lost also kyoun KABHI KABHI  sid samajhdari walli baat to kardeta hai lol

Originally posted by: -Moderator-

[ I am making this AT coz Maya has been blackmailing us that she won't upload uncensored videos on YT if we don't create AT for Sid. πŸ˜† 

Just want to make it clear that it's not me.

*Throws ubla andas at --Moderator-- and Mayandrah.*πŸ˜†