Shweta Tiwari and Ronit Roy on warpath

monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Shweta Tiwari and Ronit Roy on the warpath

TV's newest off-screen enemies make work a whole lot difficult on the sets of their shows

Love lost: Kasautii Zindagi Kay's leading couple Shweta Tiwari and Ronit Roy

Real life is not always as rosy as reel life, what with characters who though deceptively amicable on screen, can barely keep themselves from clawing each others' eyes out off the sets. A couple of our TV actors have already demonstrated this. Take for example Neha Bamb, Iqbal Khan and Amit Tandon, the trio of Kaisi Ye Pyar Hai. Then there's our pinup adversarial couple – Shweta Tiwari and Cezzanne Khan – although one can't really predict the direction of their social weathervane.

However if Tiwari doesn't watch out, she'll soon earn the moniker 'Temperamental Tiwari', as her animosity to Khan has extended to her other co-star on Kasautii Zindagi Kay – Ronit Roy, aka Vrishabh Bajaj.

From what we hear, the two hate each other. Not getting along is putting it mildly. The two are said to wait for the slightest opportunity – including a late arrival on the sets - to yell at each other. This obviously results in high tension on the sets. But if previous incidents were fiery, temperatures reached an all-time high recently when the two were shooting for a Holi sequence. Apparently, Tiwari was miffed with Roy for going overboard with the colours he was throwing at her.

When contacted, Roy was reticent, "No comments," he stated. On persisting, he said, "I don't want to talk about Shweta."

But Tiwari was less tactful. She fumed, "Why don't you ask the person who gives you all the gossip? Why don't you leave us alone? And if you are so interested, please ask Ronit; he is the one who likes to create such stories."

She added, "That I don't get along with Cezzane or Ronit is a known fact. I am not the one to forge friendships on the sets. If someone is good to me, I am good to them. If someone is bad to me, I give it back to them." Now that's better than your on-screen drama, lady!

Wonder how producer Ekta Kapoor is going to deal with these spats between the leading pairs of her shows.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/nmirror/mmpaper.asp?sectid=19&am p;am p;articleid=32820061049609328200605541468
Edited by monika.goel - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nothing new for sweta thats her daily routine THANKS FOR SHARING πŸ˜‰
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for sharing
my poor ronit yaar this shewta na may be she should think of taking anger management classes
amzi_uk thumbnail
Thanx 4 Sharing

Shweta is so 🀒
rickwean thumbnail
Thnx Monica! Ronit and Shweta are looking so great in the pic, thank you mumbai mirror too else I wouldn't have had those pics of them in my collection😳 ! ..and geroff the kzk cast's back, churning out old stories to sell your paper!! nutcases!

Really, shweta needs a PR guy to handle her image that's ruined to the core by these gossip articles!!

Mr and Mrs Raghuveera rock πŸ‘ !!
ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ALWAYS SHWETA TEWARI: GIMMY A BREAK LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHWETA TEWARI IS DAMNNN SELFISH???????

WHY ARE U SOOOOOOO SELFISH??????

DAMN IT MAN!!!!!!!!!!! 😑 😑 😑
megha2116 thumbnail
she is exactly becoming like the character in kzk πŸ˜† saying nething to ne1 without thinking even once 😑 😑 😑
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
"Now that's better than your on-screen drama, lady!"

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† this comment is just hilarious!
miracle83 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

thanks for sharing
my poor ronit yaar this shewta na may be she should think of taking anger management classes

πŸ˜†

apux thumbnail
Thanks....

Can't believe Shweta...she has got issues!!! I can't believe ppl take her crap...she needs to grow up...