SAREE - Pratz Vs Meera

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
guys, we all know Krishna likes / loves  saree more then modern dressess... 😃

My question is here will we be able to see MEERA in SAREE... ???? how will she look like...

I still remember Pratz in her earlier days hen she wore the Saree that Krishna bought... she looked beautiful with that saree... that saree somehow connects KRIYA... 👏👏👏... she did not wanna buy it bcoz of the price, but he bought the saree n gift it to her bcoz she likes it...

i find pratz saree / blouse after the leap making her look more matured... its only me that thinking like this???? I prefer the saree/ blouse she wore before LEAP...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
More than the saris n blouse..now the shawl n the way she drapes it around her looks completely out of place for me...and she is shown working with wearing the shawl that way. Sweaters were good on her..last year..she looked cute too.
riyya6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HamiSky

More than the saris n blouse..now the shawl n the way she drapes it around her looks completely out of place for me...and she is shown working with wearing the shawl that way. Sweaters were good on her..last year..she looked cute too.

yes... totally agreed...  really out of place... Edited by riyya6 - 12 years ago
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm donno how Meera looks in sarees n don't care also, she looks nice in modern wears... About Pratz... I really dont hav any problem with her looks even after leap... I didn't find much difference... Am Ok with bfore n after Leap looks both... Watever n however she wears, SHE is beautiful alwayz n alwayz 4 me...😛
hussainramso thumbnail

Originally posted by: HamiSky

poor thing only had the one sweater that she wore for  3 weeks during Kesar's live burial track.😆
riyya6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veena.S

Hmmm donno how Meera looks in sarees n don't care also, she looks nice in modern wears... About Pratz... I really dont hav any problem with her looks even after leap... I didn't find much difference... Am Ok with bfore n after Leap looks both... Watever n however she wears, SHE is beautiful alwayz n alwayz 4 me...😛

👏
riyya6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atticus

poor thing only had the one sweater that she wore for  3 weeks during Kesar's live burial track.😆

too bad..

😆
Mitu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

guys, we all know Krishna likes / loves  saree more then modern dressess... 😃

My question is here will we be able to see MEERA in SAREE... ???? how will she look like...

I still remember Pratz in her earlier days hen she wore the Saree that Krishna bought... she looked beautiful with that saree... that saree somehow connects KRIYA... 👏👏👏... she did not wanna buy it bcoz of the price, but he bought the saree n gift it to her bcoz she likes it...

i find pratz saree / blouse after the leap making her look more matured... its only me that thinking like this???? I prefer the saree/ blouse she wore before LEAP...

meera   is not going to be his life parner 😆
saree or no saree
sudharao100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked pratz's saree's and blouses before the leap.  Why should we care whether Meera wears sarees or not.  Krishna does not care for that luni.  Pratz is his wife, lover and his partner.
riyya6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mitaly..

• meera   is not going to be his life parner 😆
  • saree or no saree
👏 yezza...