OUCH ! chanta laga (neil bhatt )

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yupeee ! he got it😃 he got it😛 he got it..😉...naah not kissy or hugs 😳 uska birthright ...a tight slap from his lady 😆arey dont make any hunches 😕it was actually a part of his performance😉 where jayshree aka razia slapped him for irritating he👏r  
aiwan hi bache ko  galat samajh rahe the 😆😉

ok how many of u became nostalgic with that slap😳 i was to completely nuts and still rofling😆 

bechara blue boy proved he is ultimate thapad king ⭐️itne thepla mummy dearest ne nahi khilaya honge jitne bache ne heroine se thapad kha liye ...i m sure the infamous dabang dialogue of sonakshi must be written by neil

thapad se darr nahi lagta sahib pyaar se lagta hai😉

and my dearest gang mujhe thapad se jyada darr lagta hai 😉isliye no thapad and mojiris at me waise bhi bachi bimar hai
i missed u all and love u😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukriti19a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi arti dear how's ur hand... did u like Neil new look😉
Incense thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukriti19a

Hi arti dear how's ur hand... did u like Neil new look😉

nahi he was looking like bali ka bakra😉 and palster is gonne bas ab thodha thoda excercise karni hai guess what i m excersing in india forms typing and making post good for my health naa and i missed u 
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arti🤗finally caught you.how are you doing?hope you are feeling better.Take care😃

when I saw that slap I went crazy.It was too funny.bechare ko thappad se mukti is janam mein tho nahi milegi shaayad🤣Anyways Neil ne Kesar ke naam ki izzat rakh li chaanta khaake😆
Keithuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hahahhahaha..mujhe bhi wo thappad dekhke gullu's slapathon yaad aaya...😛
 lubbd his look...😳
take care arti dearwa...😃
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

My chotu Govinda OMG 🤗 I was in splits when I saw that slap.🤣.Tch tch poor boy ye thappad kab picha chodega uska..🤣

But Yes Mujhe bhi wo slapathon yaad aya gullu ka😭

Get well soon dear🤗

Edited by manzilmukul - 12 years ago
Incense thumbnail

Originally posted by: minizz

Arti🤗finally caught you.how are you doing?hope you are feeling better.Take care😃 haan me was in silent mode kitna mushkil hota hai silently stalk karna and  and then neil ka performance tha i can come back from hell like undertaker saw neil... so me on cloud nine (siree thats my cloud )😃

when I saw that slap I went crazy.It was too funny.bechare ko thappad se mukti is janam mein tho nahi milegi shaayad🤣Anyways Neil ne Kesar ke naam ki izzat rakh li chaanta khaake😆 yap he is grandmaster in getting thapad initally i thought malika or saroji  will talk about that thapad they usually do wen i guy gets a thapad but not here even they know yeh roz k baat hai and i missed u and ur ff alot 😳

Incense thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keithuu

hahahhahaha..mujhe bhi wo thappad dekhke gullu's slapathon yaad aaya...😛

lubbd his look...😳yaa jayshree ko gullu maiyaa se ache se practice lene chahiye thi chiii kitna sweetly mara do tight slap dene chahiye the the banda hume kabse tarasa raha hai and u lubbed his look mujhe to beared bakra lag raha tha😆
take care arti dearwa...😃 u too kiethwaa i missed u so much and i loved their jodi ekdum hot and sweet soup k tarah hai😍

Incense thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

My chotu Govinda OMG 🤗 I was in splits when I saw that slap.🤣 i was laughing like an idiot and my mom saw 32 mm smile and said ok so u r smiling watching tv i guess ur kesar is back haila mummy ko sab pata hota hai.Tch tch poor boy ye thappad kab picha chodega uska..🤣 kabhi nahi banda apni shaadi mein saat phere nahi saat thapad khayega 😳

But Yes Mujhe bhi wo slapathon yaad aya gullu ka😭 mujhe to bahoot mazaa aaya now will saw this performance endless

Get well soon dear🤗 me better so started hand excercise😃 and missed u 😛

without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How classic was that act????!!!! Slick, topped with energy, and ending on the never fails for Neil thappad luck 😆 Arti barty - thankeez for the topic, and I bet your fracture is healing exponentially fast watching Neil go Kaboom on the stage!!! ☺️

But no kidding, Neil's face probably reads 'hit-me' somewhere secretly, where all his lead ladies see it 😆 bichara is doomed to a fate where 'thappad' precedes winning lowe!!! 😆 The moment they ended on that note, I was like he's in for the finale now... that's the cue 😆 

Kudos to Jaya to match up so well with Neil - at certain points where he's overcome with extra bouts of pace and energy, it's incredible she doesn't fall out of rhythm for a second! 

And on a side note - Loved Pooja's performance on Tu Saala Kaam Se Gaya just as much! Perfect attitude, perfect stance, perfect moves! For some reason, despite all the appreciation she got, I didn't think much of the other Maiya Maiya girl - like, her act was too superficial as far as the expressions went, too in the face like she was trying too hard... 

Anyway - fair decisions there... and WAY TO GO BLUE BOY! 🥳  Make us proud!!! 👍🏼

ps: thanks for the post Arti 🤗