Easy_A thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: CunningLinguist

UK mein rehne wala - check
andekha anjana sa - check
pagla sa deewana se - check

looking good 😎...

rendition of kolaveri di - W*F??!?!

Why don't you record the song and PM it to me. I'll take a look at it and if it turns out that you beat that guy, I'll err..think, contemplate, dekhungi, sochungi, aur kal parso kuch kahoongi.😉😆

Originally posted by: Easy_A

Why don't you record the song and PM it to me. I'll take a look at it and if it turns out that you beat that guy, I'll err..think, contemplate, dekhungi, sochungi, aur kal parso kuch kahoongi.😉😆

that's gonna be difficult, will a bathroom singer do? 😊😆

Edited by CunningLinguist - 12 years ago
Easy_A thumbnail

that's gonna be difficult, will a bathroom singer do? 😊😆

Yeah, go right ahead, make the recording in your bathroom and then PM it my way. I won't mind at all.😛 

Originally posted by: Easy_A

Yeah, go right ahead, make the recording in your bathroom and then PM it my way. I won't mind at all.😛 

my singing may deafen your ears, you sure you wanna take that risk?
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I remember watching this movie when it first came out. I was 13 and my family and I were so excited. The names in the film itself just stumped us all. ðŸ˜† The theater was packed. 

I remember really, really loving it after. Went to watch it two more times with my entire family again. Nowadays, when I watch it, I don't love it as much as before because of its cheesiness, but I'd take this than any recent Bollywood movie coming out today. It does show everything that is Bollywood. 
Easy_A thumbnail

my singing may deafen your ears, you sure you wanna take that risk?

Stop beating about the bush and just tell me - are you recording the song or not? Yes or No?😆