khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago

hey...

i have added some pics of SRA...sorry for uploading them late...not late but very late....i was busy with college that's why couldnt upload on time... im having my summer break now...so..im free...ill be uploading more soon....and videos too...

sorry...but i cant upload the latest ones esp of march since our sahara has been cut off...hopefully we'll have it back by april 15 or 16....then i can start uploading daily pics and videos...for now...you can check out some pics of before....its in the gallery page...and remember...pls do not post ur comments there...u can just post them here....

hope you'll like them...

khushi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thanks a lot for the picture, i went through them and they are really awesome!!! and by the way, u aren't late!!! 😉 thank u once again for ur hard work!!! 😃

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lucky_charm413

thanks a lot for the picture, i went through them and they are really awesome!!! and by the way, u aren't late!!! 😉 thank u once again for ur hard work!!! 😃

no problem...its so boring and hot here...so...uploading pics can keep me busy and i dont feel bored...anyways...glad you like them...i cant wait to upload more...esp of the valentines.....well...i havent got them yet... but hopefully i can upload them by the end of this week...😉