Amazing article + intriguiging comments

J_K_C thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Ok guys as you might of guessed by now I'm a die-hard Amey fan...I just can't get over his ouster...you might call me crazy or insane but sorry it's just not in my control... plz read the article posted at the following site...also read the comments bellow it ....especially the last one by Deepa 1021...

http://www.curlio.com/new_showarticle.php?id=8254

Edited by J_K_C - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vani.khare thumbnail
hi all
i want to send an email to Amey , but i do not know his e mail Id , can any one give me that?
Can any one tell me if he has got some singing offers after Indian Idol,
I am an NRI and and i hate this fact today ,because i was not able to vote for my fav contestant............
I hope karunya will remain there ........as he is the most deserving candidate now ..........

cheers
vani
J_K_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: vani.khare

hi all
i want to send an email to Amey , but i do not know his e mail Id , can any one give me that?
Can any one tell me if he has got some singing offers after Indian Idol,
I am an NRI and and i hate this fact today ,because i was not able to vote for my fav contestant............
I hope karunya will remain there ........as he is the most deserving candidate now ..........

cheers
vani

Hi buddy...I don't think Amey has an e-mail ID...however you can try posting a message on the "Amey's our star" thread .... or you can contact Connie or wickedboysap...or just go to the Amey's fan club...you'll get plenty of your questions answered there 😊

anonmember thumbnail
I love all the articles and reviews at that site. 😊

I read the comment and I don't think Amey helping Sandeep w/his singing had an effect on the results. Sandeep has a strong voting bank so he would have received votes regardless. Amey showed a lot character and humility by helping out a fellow contestant. 👏
J_K_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonyaee

I love all the articles and reviews at that site. 😊

I read the comment and I don't think Amey helping Sandeep w/his singing had an effect on the results. Sandeep has a strong voting bank so he would have received votes regardless. Amey showed a lot character and humility by helping out a fellow contestant. 👏

I agree ...we can't pin point what went wrong...as Amey said to his friend it's just Naseeb...and after all it's just a game...but how can it be just a game when so many lives and emotions are attached to it but anyways...I don't want to drift from the topic...I am trying to accept his ouster with a heavy heart...I'm so proud to be an Amey fan...he's such a great guy! btw have u watched his exclusive interview... it's simply wow...