An Honest Review or is it VENT?

rahul_boy2008 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Ok let me start by saying that I do not watch any Indian TV shows but on a lazy Thursday evening, I was browsing some channels and I happened to watch one episode of sa re ga pa and was mighty impressed.  I thought finally a show that concentrates on what it should …TALENT.  Needless to say, I followed it to the very end.  Along the way I thought the show swayed but still was a decent show.  

Ok lets cut to the present day, I switched the channel to find something along the lines of ek main ek tu and boy was I depressed!!!

The show has absolutely lost its way and is no more than a stupid and gaudy way to make money.  Here are a few suggestions, why the hell are they potraying these pairs as lovers???  Cant they just sing? Must we have those made up and artificial behind the scenes "nautanki".  And whats with that dude….Neeladari..straight out of some southie flick?  Hariharan needs a hair cut and how!!.  Sharib bro please spare us the Salman bit from Tere Naam and better get your act together or you will be out as you very well serve to be after that stupid and nasty reaction!!.  Man …this is the problem with India……freakin two or three shows and everyone thinks they are a star.  I was like "what the f…." someone slap that guy!!!  Fatso…Saptak's cool.  Isha's daughter rocks….what an excellent screen presence.  Twinkle…yes you have energy but please don't overdo it.   Gawd does that Ashwaria needs to loose some weight…freakin Hippo! And what's more learn to hold your breath while singing, seems like he was making love or something!

Vishwas- three words – you NO Vivek Oberoi!!.  Mr Sulky (Himesh) was annoying what with his stupid glares and always frowned face but at least the man has given some rocking hits…no matter if they are direct lift's from Laxmikant Pyarelal's music.  Shaan bro!!! don't go romancing Ishita…..looks cheesy.  And yeah, where are the real singers? That marathi babe from Bombay..she was good !!!.  That babe from UK who resembled Asha I will never retire Bhonsle.  Jat babe Himani and yeah….the midget who didn't win and lost to accent king, who one hit wonder darbar thinks is the voice of India?  Didn't he loose ? Arent there laws against discriminating against midgets ? Or is he too scared to loose again? Actually now that I am watching Twinkle's reaction live on screen….babe you ain't all that….you need to loose some weight pronto and get voice lessons cause Sunidhi Chauhan is not in a hurry to retire and as long as she is there you can't make a decent living babe!  Is Sharib loaded? If yes then good…you are all set.  Banjyotsna has a awesome voice…..Mr salman wannabe should be happy to have her instead of hoarse voice Twinkle.  And please when will we get to see "real" musicians judge instead of Ismail "1 hit wonder" Darbar, Aadesh "I will keep mixing my only bangra hit" Srivastava, "Grovy "long forgotten" Gurus.   Bring back Jatin Lalit…they have the credentials to judge music!!!

Sorry if this post is a little rude but these people are no longer amateurs but seasoned singers.  Oh and did I say Ishita looks hot!!!! A l'll bottom heavy if you know what I mean ; ) but still HOT. 

Edited by rahul_boy2008 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apparaohoare thumbnail
Interesting comparisions.   😆
rahul_boy2008 thumbnail
And I promise this is the last vent....Doesnt Shaan make enough money to afford a decent "real" watch!! He's been sporting that lame almost ladies Omega for a while. Bro do me a favor..look into getting a Panerai, Jaeger or even a Yatchmaster Man 😛 Edited by rahul_boy2008 - 18 years ago
soulsoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

Interesting comparisions.   😆

Appa - this one got more angry soul than (even) you!! 😉
apparaohoare thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulsoup

Appa - this one got more angry soul than (even) you!! 😉

I agree 🤢😭 

Isne to kisi ko nehi choda.  Main to sirf 3-4 logon ke upar gussa tha, lekin yeh to sab se gussa hai.  😕

Edited by apparaohoare - 18 years ago
*Jaya* thumbnail
Can we just show a little more respect to the female singers and not refer to them as 'babes'! 😡
rahul_boy2008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayc1234

Can we just show a little more respect to the female singers and not refer to them as 'babes'! 😡

Well thats like saying "Can we not call men GUYS" 😉

I have the greatest respect for females.....infact I admire them every single moment that I am "awake" !!
Proof...==I never realized but Banjyotsna is kinda good looking.  Would I have come to this conclusion if I did not spend so much time respecting her?

No wrong intentions here but a little honesty...if someone is pretty I think people should not be afraid to say it and why dide I use the word babe, cause its universal....BABE = awesome looking.  Hey I didnt coin the phrase !!  I want to make sure when people all over the world log in they understand the emotion i am trying to get across 👏 😉

Rahul you are such a caring soul .....😳😭
Edited by rahul_boy2008 - 18 years ago
*Jaya* thumbnail
I thought we were discussing singers here and their singing ability! May be, I just visited a wrong thread 😕
giggles_2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahul_boy2008

Ok let me start by saying that I do not watch any Indian TV shows but on a lazy Thursday evening, I was browsing some channels and I happened to watch one episode of sa re ga pa and was mighty impressed.  I thought finally a show that concentrates on what it should …TALENT.  Needless to say, I followed it to the very end.  Along the way I thought the show swayed but still was a decent show.  

Ok lets cut to the present day, I switched the channel to find something along the lines of ek main ek tu and boy was I depressed!!!

The show has absolutely lost its way and is no more than a stupid and gaudy way to make money.  Here are a few suggestions, why the hell are they potraying these pairs as lovers???  Cant they just sing? Must we have those made up and artificial behind the scenes "nautanki".  And whats with that dude….Neeladari..straight out of some southie flick?  Hariharan needs a hair cut and how!!.  Sharib bro please spare us the Salman bit from Tere Naam and better get your act together or you will be out as you very well serve to be after that stupid and nasty reaction!!.  Man …this is the problem with India……freakin two or three shows and everyone thinks they are a star.  I was like "what the f…." someone slap that guy!!!  Fatso…Saptak's cool.  Isha's daughter rocks….what an excellent screen presence.  Twinkle…yes you have energy but please don't overdo it.   Gawd does that Ashwaria needs to loose some weight…freakin Hippo! And what's more learn to hold your breath while singing, seems like he was making love or something!

Vishwas- three words – you NO Vivek Oberoi!!.  Mr Sulky (Himesh) was annoying what with his stupid glares and always frowned face but at least the man has given some rocking hits…no matter if they are direct lift's from Laxmikant Pyarelal's music.  Shaan bro!!! don't go romancing Ishita…..looks cheesy.  And yeah, where are the real singers? That marathi babe from Bombay..she was good !!!.  That babe from UK who resembled Asha I will never retire Bhonsle.  Jat babe Himani and yeah….the midget who didn't win and lost to accent king, who one hit wonder darbar thinks is the voice of India?  Didn't he loose ? Arent there laws against discriminating against midgets ? Or is he too scared to loose again? Actually now that I am watching Twinkle's reaction live on screen….babe you ain't all that….you need to loose some weight pronto and get voice lessons cause Sunidhi Chauhan is not in a hurry to retire and as long as she is there you can't make a decent living babe!  Is Sharib loaded? If yes then good…you are all set.  Banjyotsna has a awesome voice…..Mr salman wannabe should be happy to have her instead of hoarse voice Twinkle.  And please when will we get to see "real" musicians judge instead of Ismail "1 hit wonder" Darbar, Aadesh "I will keep mixing my only bangra hit" Srivastava, "Grovy "long forgotten" Gurus.   Bring back Jatin Lalit…they have the credentials to judge music!!!

Sorry if this post is a little rude but these people are no longer amateurs but seasoned singers.  Oh and did I say Ishita looks hot!!!! A l'll bottom heavy if you know what I mean ; ) but still HOT. 

That cant just be the vent...its a whole volcano exploding!😆

sgsg thumbnail
Rude. 🤢 

Do you have respect for the females?
Do you know calling girls/women, females is rude too!?
And its not 'loose'. Edited by sgsg - 18 years ago