Frequent Posters

indian888 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
vishwas is raelly
awesome

we should support him 👏 👏
teenindia_usa thumbnail
hi I think a list shouldbe complied on those who like him I think payal would agree.
james21 thumbnail
I like his voice quality and way of singing that attracts you towards him.he deserved to be in top 12 an I hope he won't disappoint us with his singing.
Swar_Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayc1234

Vishwas was absolutely great even in C05.. so unfortunate, that he got eliminated before the finals.. Ideally, Vishwas, Sharib and Hemachandra (again not in order) were the best male voices on the show, and should have fought it out for the top slot...

Totally Agree...let us just hope stupid Daeler mehndi 😡will not be a judge any more on any of Sare show

sweet.priyanka thumbnail
Vishwas is a very nice person
mano123 thumbnail
I always saw Viswaas, Hema, Sharib in the top 3 in Challenge 2005 (and yes in that order too). Viswaas had all the qualities of a winner: excellent stage presence, unique voice quality, passionate singing, powerful and a romantic voice, very versatile voice, nice audience connection, very confident, mostly in sur etc etc etc..
u can say i am big fan 😊 .. I was so disappointed when he lost to Vinit and Irfan.. What a joke...
Sharib and Hema and a few elements missing.. Both are great singers. But for stage performance, Viswaas beats them handsdown..
chatbuster thumbnail

he sings well but suffers from a bhaiya problem- puts his foot where his mouth is. as soon as he said he was for hema n rajeev coz they were from his Jai Ho gharana, i knew he'd not be selected by HR. thoda akal hona zaroori hai. what's the point supporting him if he'll keep making boo-boos like that. ab doodh peeta bacha toh nahee hai. agar hai toh bolo, maaf kar lenge, mera dil bahut bada hai 😉
payalishhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: teenindia_usa

hi I think a list shouldbe complied on those who like him I think payal would agree.

yup angela, good idea 😊

fm_qazi thumbnail

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

I like his singing, but he needs to work on his attitude.

He should stop Sidhuism(Sidhu style jod tod-Sher).

payalishhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: fm_qazi

He should stop Sidhuism(Sidhu style jod tod-Sher).

😆😆