Why fooling the AAM JANTA?

Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Guysss...see this..
a source alleges : 
Pooja Bedi, Madhu and SAchin shroff have plotted.

They already booked kino's cottage next to Pooja bedi's house for winning party of Juhi.

Pooja bedi had once outside used her socialite connections to put pressure on Colors to evict Mehak and used a character assasination and slander campaign successfully against mehak.

Madhu is using her dubai connections and pressure on colors from their political background and had mehak evicted and now amar upadhyay is targeted.
As well Sky's girl who is Colors CEO "KHAS" and also working with the same group and who was instrumental in getting sky in the show is using her hold on the CEO to ensure JUHI PARMAR wins.

Sachin Shroff has allegedly got confirmation again from Colors CEO and the managment that Winner is JUHI Parmar and all the strong contestants who pose threat to her are being removed : Mehak Chahal Already removed, Amar Upadhyay as per wikipedia will be out this week. While shonali, sidd and sunny are no competition and SKY and Juhi are going to share the prize privately with pooja bedi.

Now,if these people just want to announce the winners of the show on the basis of who is who's KHAS and who has political sources, approach and background then why the hell do these people make a fool of the common people of India by telling them to vote??Why do they cheat the AAM JANTA of India.. 

P.S- I have copy pasted the entire thing from BB official webpage.The whole part about SKY and JUHI is not what i am saying..Its something that has come from some sources. So nothing is my input in this whole thing.
Here i am not talking as a Mahek fan but as a "common man" who votes for her favourite. My question is not just related to Mahek but all the contestants that if everything is already fixed and rigged then why fool the AAM JANTA?
Edited by Khushi. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
agreed!! people never wanted Mahek evicted in the first place and now this just clears the way for Sky/Juhi... its definitely rigged!! 
crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
completely agree...the voting has got nothing to do with who gets evcted finally! there ws no way mahek wud have got evicted.

This week is by far the most rigged season of BB
Khushi. thumbnail
Yes Nitu , and with all these articles coming up about these sources ,the fact that BB is rigged on the basis of Political power and KHAS individuals just gets strenghtened. 
My Point is just this that WHY FOOL THE COMMON PEOPLE???when your winner is just based on political powers and sources.We usually see this thing happening everywhere...in education system ..in offices ..etc that many times people are choosen on the basis of sources but when you are talking about a show that is running on the basis of something called VOTES and people are asked to VOTE then why ask them to VOTE if you are rigging the show and everything is planned.
Khushi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: tere_mere

completely agree...the voting has got nothing to do with who gets evcted finally! there ws no way mahek wud have got evicted.

This week is by far the most rigged season of BB

Yes, and despite being a Mahek fan i am just not talking for Mahek specifically but for all contestants and majorly for the audience, That it the winners are based on such standards then DONOT ask the audience to VOTE nah!
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just like I never believed d innumerable articles speculating abt Mahek, similarly I also don't believe dis.

Articles/ sources r usually full of speculations nd if posted a 100 times appear true. Need something more concrete dan dis.

But I do firmly believe dat Mahek's eviction was BB's doing coz of d 2 totally different spoiler informations by relaible sources. First tym spoiler info was based on d votes, which clearly had Mahek wid highest votes nd Sho wid lowest. Second tym spoiler info was based on d actaul eviction where Mahek was evicted by BB on Salman's bidding.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think u missed something , If u will go to BB website, tones of fake ids are roaming , posting same thing 10 times on the video. This is private blog written by someone smartly. MEHAK fans are so frustrated, previously they were threatening to leave website but notw this is new funda by them..Here are some comment I found there as well.

DiD U Forgot to copy paste this from BB website as well. OK let me show you.(These are written in reply to above article)

WHAT A FAKE NEWS. THIS IS WRITTEN IN BLOGPOST N IS NOTHING BUT HAVING SOMEONE'S PERSONAL VIEWS. IT IS NCREDIBLE SOURCE AT ALL. ALSO ONE CAN CHECK SPELLING MISTAKES IN THE ARTICLE TO KNOW THAT IT IS TOTAL CRAP. BASICALLY EVERYONE KNOWS THAT SALMAN IS HELPING MEHAK DQ. MANY LEADING NEWSPAPERS AND CELEBRITIES CONFIRMED IT AS WELL.SO MEHAK'S PR MACHINERY CAME UP WITH AN IDEA OF MALIGNING SKY'S NAME BY PUTTING SAME ACCUSATIONS TO DIVERT THE ATTENTION FROM SALMAN-MEHAK PLOT. BUT IT WILL NOT WORK SINCE WE ARE NO FOOLS TO BELIEVE IN IS THIS CRAP. U GUYS CAN DO AS MANY PROPAGANDA BUT CANNOT BEAT TRUTHFUL HONEST PERSON SKY

AND THIS ONE :(fake profile with harleen kaur -just post same commenta again n again n has spammed the website, everyone knows about it over there)

Harleen Kaur PUT YOUR WHOLE EFFORT INTO IT..DOUBLE UR POSTING...U CAN'T DO ANYTHING BY FAKE DRAMA...SACKO RAKE SAYIAN MAR SAKE HAI KOI...GOD IS WITH SKY...SO FREAKIN BUZZ OFF

So its gud to see both sides of the story
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi.

Guysss...see this..
a source alleges : 
Pooja Bedi, Madhu and SAchin shroff have plotted.

They already booked kino's cottage next to Pooja bedi's house for winning party of Juhi.

Pooja bedi had once outside used her socialite connections to put pressure on Colors to evict Mehak and used a character assasination and slander campaign successfully against mehak.

Madhu is using her dubai connections and pressure on colors from their political background and had mehak evicted and now amar upadhyay is targeted.
As well Sky's girl who is Colors CEO "KHAS" and also working with the same group and who was instrumental in getting sky in the show is using her hold on the CEO to ensure JUHI PARMAR wins.

Sachin Shroff has allegedly got confirmation again from Colors CEO and the managment that Winner is JUHI Parmar and all the strong contestants who pose threat to her are being removed : Mehak Chahal Already removed, Amar Upadhyay as per wikipedia will be out this week. While shonali, sidd and sunny are no competition and SKY and Juhi are going to share the prize privately with pooja bedi.

Now,if these people just want to announce the winners of the show on the basis of who is who's KHAS and who has political sources, approach and background then why the hell do these people make a fool of the common people of India by telling them to vote??Why do they cheat the AAM JANTA of India.. 

P.S- I have copy pasted the entire thing from BB official webpage.The whole part about SKY and JUHI is not what i am saying..Its something that has come from some sources. So nothing is my input in this whole thing.
Here i am not talking as a Mahek fan but as a "common man" who votes for her favourite. My question is not just related to Mahek but all the contestants that if everything is already fixed and rigged then why fool the AAM JANTA?

No wonder Amar has been the target throughout this whole week with false accuacation Poor guy😭
Pooja bedi hates both mehak and Amar. It was amar who nominated her to be evicted. 
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I  just wanted to tell that there is another side of story as well n many people agree with it. as it makes complete sense. Now its upto u which side u want to believe . This whole propaganda makes sense to me when u go to website n see mehakians bullying others n abusing them. They are still hanging there to poke people and abuse them on twitter. This is their mentality. If mehak got evicted then only person responsible is salman khan no one else and reasons are known to everyone (check nishu's posts)

Now u guys can console urself by believing in all these things. From inside we all know what the truth is.

Khushi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh86

I think u missed something , If u will go to BB website, tones of fake ids are roaming , posting same thing 10 times on the video. This is private blog written by someone smartly. MEHAK fans are so frustrated, previously they were threatening to leave website but notw this is new funda by them..Here are some comment I found there as well.

DiD U Forgot to copy paste this from BB website as well. OK let me show you.(These are written in reply to above article)

WHAT A FAKE NEWS. THIS IS WRITTEN IN BLOGPOST N IS NOTHING BUT HAVING SOMEONE'S PERSONAL VIEWS. IT IS NCREDIBLE SOURCE AT ALL. ALSO ONE CAN CHECK SPELLING MISTAKES IN THE ARTICLE TO KNOW THAT IT IS TOTAL CRAP. BASICALLY EVERYONE KNOWS THAT SALMAN IS HELPING MEHAK DQ. MANY LEADING NEWSPAPERS AND CELEBRITIES CONFIRMED IT AS WELL.SO MEHAK'S PR MACHINERY CAME UP WITH AN IDEA OF MALIGNING SKY'S NAME BY PUTTING SAME ACCUSATIONS TO DIVERT THE ATTENTION FROM SALMAN-MEHAK PLOT. BUT IT WILL NOT WORK SINCE WE ARE NO FOOLS TO BELIEVE IN IS THIS CRAP. U GUYS CAN DO AS MANY PROPAGANDA BUT CANNOT BEAT TRUTHFUL HONEST PERSON SKY

AND THIS ONE :(fake profile with harleen kaur -just post same commenta again n again n has spammed the website, everyone knows about it over there)

Harleen Kaur PUT YOUR WHOLE EFFORT INTO IT..DOUBLE UR POSTING...U CAN'T DO ANYTHING BY FAKE DRAMA...SACKO RAKE SAYIAN MAR SAKE HAI KOI...GOD IS WITH SKY...SO FREAKIN BUZZ OFF

So its gud to see both sides of the story

Sara i dont think you should say that "mahek fans are so frustated..etc because this way you bring in all Mahek fans into teh same cloud . Now as i mentioned i am not saying this..i just went to the BB website..saw this ,got shocked and thought to share because i felt cheated as i voted. After reading your post i saw this blog and yes indeed it has many spelling mistakes and is a blog based on personal views but the person claims to have sources now we cannnot believe on anyone's sources so i wont believe this blog too😃 I too donot believe in this post but Mahek's forced eviction and later on that post by Nishu somehow makes me point out at BB's procedure of running this show .
Edited by Khushi. - 12 years ago