Poll

Was the planning of the prank on Shonali justified or not??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Today the evil four ...sky, juhi, amar and sunny were planning this prank on Shonali...where one of them would dress as a ghost and scare her...and mind u it was not supposed to be just a small prank ...like ...BOO...I scared ya...they were making detailed plans...rehearsing it and had started the priliminary process by telling all those spooky stories to Shonali...
The fact that Shonali seemed very scared and uncomfortable did not deter these four idiots ...to stop and think...what if she had a heart attack or what if she lost control trying to run in the dark and hurt herself...none of these thoughts even crossed the mind of these four extremely selfish people...Thank God...the only sane one was PM ..and ironically who everyone calls a psycho was the one...who spoiled their plans...she refused to be a part of this prank as she very well understood what could have happened...if they had actually gone ahead with it...she.. I think purposely gave them the wrong sari and walked off...sky's reaction was...PM is back...and Sunny's was...u can't fix her...well dudes...u four were wrong and PM was totally right...

If Sky and gang want some action...do some pranks on ur gang members...why shonali...why someone who already claims to be scared of ghosts and all...and a big SHAME SHAME...to the queen of hypocrites...Juhi...jo apna deen aur iman nahi bech sakti hain...lekin har galat kaam mein sky ka saath zaroor dengi...

So guys what do you think was this planning of the prank justified or not?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They were planing to do a joke! It was supposed to be funny and enteraning. It not like they were trying to ruin someone life like sohali did to amar. 
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrManagement

They were planing to do a joke! It was supposed to be funny and enteraning. It not like they were trying to ruin someone life like sohali did to amar. 

do u realise that it was not an ordinary joke...what if shonali hurt herself in the dark trying to run away...
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was bad bad idea by evil, cold heart person Sky..he didnt get enough FOOTAGE by any fight today so he was planning something that will give him his FOOTAGE!!!😡 I wonder if he rests his brain even while sleeping ðŸ˜¡ how can a person scheme and plan all the time, and not one good thing coming out of it????????😕 ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ˜¡
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤢JUHI🤢 my dislike for her is fast turning into hate by each passing day...PURE EVIL AND SELFISH...
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: VAZ2011

🤢JUHI🤢 my dislike for her is fast turning into hate by each passing day...PURE EVIL AND SELFISH...

u know instead of PM...it should have been...juhi maa to say...because according to her ...she is always with truth...no sky its dangerous and its wrong...but she was the one who encouraged him the most🤢
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
shonali seems to be a nice girl.. her confused nature is misleading at times.. she might be facing lots of hardship in her real life,hence this problem related with memory and confusion.. otherwise i cannot see at this age why she is having  80 year old people's problems
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
NO!!! It was pure evil thought, juhi n sunny were shaking hed for everything sky was saying!!! PooM was good in not being part of that dumb act!!!
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lats22

shonali seems to be a nice girl.. her confused nature is misleading at times.. she might be facing lots of hardship in her real life,hence this problem related with memory and confusion.. otherwise i cannot see at this age why she is having  80 year old people's problems

all the more reason...not to play such a prank on her...she could have freaked out and done something drastic...
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice

all the more reason...not to play such a prank on her...she could have freaked out and done something drastic...

i feel sorry for her.. after seeing her BF i felt very  bad .. as that guy look like very poor (wearing a kind of cheap red shoe) and can imagine the kind of life she is leading.. though she is not showing that side of her outside..
Edited by lats22 - 12 years ago