Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepaliC thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
that was short and sweet like ramas said! really good! 😊 ..i guess it's my turn next.. i'll be posting most likely today
ramas thumbnail
Deepa we are looking forward to your episode.
DeepaliC thumbnail
sorry that it's short..

Recap:
saloni leaves to go to the washroom. problem is, she doesn't know where the washroom is... she is searching while the clock is ticking and nahar's heart is pounding...
saloni kahan reh gayi? nahar use dhoond payega?
Epi 23
5 minutes went by Nahar started to worry.There flight was at 1:00 they were supposed to check in by 12:55 and it was already 12:50. Nahar, yeh saloni pata nahi kaha chalagi.

Meanwhile saloni was about to turn back, when she found the rest room.
Saloni, Thank god washroom milegaya, nahi tho patanai kya hota!
It was 12:53 already and Nahar thought he should go and look for saloni just when she came.
Nahar: saloni itni dhar lagati?
Saloni,Washroom nahi milraha tha..sorry! Nahar, that's ok I thought we would miss our flight and would have to stay here, for some more time ;)..toh ub chala?.. Saloni, chalo and she took nahar;s arm and wrapped it around hre.
This time when they were in the plane saloni acted like she wans't scared. Nahar, she looks so cute when she's pretending not to be scared. And he put his arm around saloni. Saloni, yeh aap kiya kere raha hai? Koi dahkla tha tho? Nahar, tum mere patni ho mein koi aur ladki ko thordi na pyaar kar raha and he kissed her on the cheek. Saloni (blushing) aap bein na! Nahar, vasa bhi jaab hum vaaps ghar jai gaya, humko tumsa milna ka liya appointment banani parad ge!
Saloni: how many times do I have to tell you, I'll always have time for you you're my first priority!
They both shared a laugh.
Saloni, yeh dakia kita pyara set hain (she was looking at a magazine) she didn't here a reply she looked up and found nahar asleep. Saloni, kitna cute lagraha hai! Lekin jub gussa mein hota hein tho.. bap ra bap mujha bahut daar lagta hein! Saloni got lost in nahar's thought when.. "we will be landing shortly please put your seat belts on" saloni was so excited that they would be landing soon. She couldn't wait to see everyone. Saloni gently woke up Nahar. 
                                            *               *           ;       *
When they reached home everyone was waiting for them. They all hugged each other and Saloni and Nahar took the elders blessings. They sat down and started asking them how was the trip and stuff like that. Ishaan, saloni aunty aap mere liya kiya liye hai? Aditi, Ishaan!!. Saloni, hum tumara liya bahut kush laya hai!. Bhabo, abbi abbi toh Nahar aur Saloni aye hain, unko aram to kerna do. Saloni Nahar tum aapna kamrah mein jao. Saloni, lekin mein aapke kitchen mein madth kerni chati ho. Tara. Kuch lekin vekin nahi tum jao mein aur aditi sumbalna ka liya hain na! Nahar on the other hand looked very happy in his mind
(yes this means I get to spend some more time with saloniπŸ˜‰)

Saloni and Nahar went to their room, Saloni, kitna accha lagta hein ghar vaapas aaka! Nahar, mujha tho nahi accha lagta putting his head on salonis shoulder.. Nahar, jaab mein subha utka office jaouga tum toh sorahi hogi.. aur jaab vaapas auga tum toh sorahi hogi. Saloni turned around so she was facing nahar. Saloni, jaab aap subha office jaouga mein aapsa pahla utto gi. Aur jaab aap office sa ghar aao gaya mein tub bhi jagti raho gi!.. kush.. Nahar, yes very happy.. and he hugged her even tighter. Just when Pia runs in.. Bhai babhi aap log kana…. OOPPPPSSS!!! Mein kuch nahi deka (covers her eyes).. saloni and nahar separate and saloni is very embaarrsed. Sharam se pani pani hogi..Nahar, hai hum voh .. pia hum attha hai.

When everyone was eatting, pia started giggling. Tara, pia kya huah?. Pia, kuch nahi looking at nahar and saloni and laughing. Nahar trying to change the subject, Bhai sa tho voh jo deal thi voh pass ho gayi kia?
Brijesh: (laughing) nice to see you thinking about work now.. after awhile Tara: yeh tum kiya ker raha ho nahar?. Nahar looking innocent, kiya? Tara: that's my leg. Saloni's is beside mineπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ( by the way he was putting his foot up her leg ..in case anyone's wondering). they all started laughing !.. Nahar was so embarrassed. He didn't even look up once when he was eatting.. when Nahar got up and left ishaan and pia started laughing again. Tara, Aditi and saloni cleaned up, saloni told them all about their honeymoon and they were glad that she enjoyed it. after awhile saloni went up to her room. Edited by DeepaliC - 18 years ago
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update!! Cant wait till someone continues!!
munizaaa thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I m glad deepa that u specified what exactly Nahar was doing πŸ˜† . Lovely episode, good job πŸ‘ πŸ‘. Ramas ur turns next... πŸ˜› cant wait.   
ruby89 thumbnail
great job. yay heheh they are back home, now it will be more fun πŸ˜† πŸ‘
ramas thumbnail
Deepa good job. very romantic. way to go. Nahar always get caught. Tara never misses to emberras him. Thanks Indiandoll
ramas thumbnail
Thanks ruby. Yes they are back and now saloni have  to deal with kaveri , aditi and dheer. Edited by ramas - 18 years ago
ramas thumbnail
Hi I am working on the next episode . Will post tonight or tomorrow morning.
DeepaliC thumbnail
can't wait for your epi ramas!! 😊