Pics of Celebs Behind the Scenes.. Exclusive!

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hud toh logon ko criticize kartein hain yeh sab log on being corrupt and spreading bad messages by drinkig and smoking, displaying such an 'ideal' image of themselves, , and look at them.. πŸ˜•

(Clarifying myself, i have no issues with women smoking or anything, the issue here is there hypocrisy, especially Ayesha Khan.. if i was to quote all that she said, she is the total opposite... She makes herself seem all chaste, yet isn't..)

I though Ayesha was 'uncomfotable' doing all this? Har show pe aake toh yahi bolti hai.. chichori.. πŸ€’

\\

isn't this dude some Indian actor? πŸ˜•

Edited by Sana.B - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yaar sab aise hai!!!
Kissi so kuch expect matt karo
I think those are better who dont hide what they really are.
These all r a bunch of liars 

Humaima koh tou kapre pehena bura lagta haiπŸ˜•

All r a bunch of losers

Yaar thora aur chipak jaatey na,itna kam kuonπŸ˜†

Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!!...
Such hyprocrites!!...
Inse achi toh Veena and Meera hi hai-atleast ppl know wht they actually are!!πŸ˜†...
Anyways,I always had a nyc image of Ayesha-all thanks to her jhoota nautanki interviews!!...huhhh...And Umaima toh khair-every1 knows abt her.She's been quite open abt her thoughts!!...Lolll...it's just Ayesha who's shocked me!🀒
kelly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
and they call themselves Muslims..Wow!!!!!!🀒
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Inse to wohi ache jo kuch chupate nahi..jaise hain har jaga waise hain..hypocrisy is the worst of all..
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
erm ayesha khan meri behen ki kindergarten ki dost hai, she went to the same school as me...
her family has always been sorta posh... 
even our family is sorta liberal i dunno wat she says in shows... lkin iss main kiya hai!? πŸ˜•

i mean, i dont find anything rong in this?! πŸ˜• hmm!?
i mean r u guys against girl-boy frndship!? 😳 :O
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reenoo.

erm ayesha khan meri behen ki kindergarten ki dost hai, she went to the same school as me...

her family has always been sorta posh... 
even our family is sorta liberal i dunno wat she says in shows... lkin iss main kiya hai!? πŸ˜•

i mean, i dont find anything rong in this?! πŸ˜• hmm!?
i mean r u guys against girl-boy frndship!? 😳 :O

Out of my experince a boy and girls can never be just friends I mean there is always a attraction there, deff. from the boy. Its not the same as being friends in school or highschool.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4DMA[/YOUTUBE]
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yaar Reeno,I'll be honest.I have guy friends & i have nothing against it but within certain limits.I mean i don't intrude their personal space,neither do they However this is is to chippak chippak
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reenoo.

<font color="#ff0066">erm ayesha khan meri behen ki kindergarten ki dost hai, she went to the same school as me...</font>

<font color="#ff0066">her family has always been sorta posh...</font>
<font color="#ff0066">even our family is sorta liberal i dunno wat she says in shows... lkin iss main kiya hai!? πŸ˜•</font>

<font color="#ff0066"></font>

<font color="#ff0066">i mean, i dont find anything rong in this?! πŸ˜• hmm!?</font>
<font color="#ff0066">i mean r u guys against girl-boy frndship!? 😳 :O</font>

Reeno, nothing wrong with being friends with guys, but as meepha says there are limits.. These people are just so chippak ke like meepha said.

And Ayesha's family is really liberal right? She's always making herself seem so pure and sophisticated as if she never does anything wrong.. I can swear i've heard her say that she's better off then all the other girls, because "apparently" she doesn't wear sleevless (ive seen her myself) and btw, her actions are worse then all girls who wear sleevless in dramas..
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ok I am not disgusted to see these pictures because I know they all are the same not even a single person is saved from these bad habits πŸ˜³ yeah I'd be a bit disgusted if I saw them drinking which I am sure they do πŸ€” But lying about urself being a a very "Innocent" person is worst 🀒