ShantiBhushan Sir Replied Me...

ArjaAddict thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hellow MKAPians...
Yesterday i messaged Shanti sir about the things which we wanna see in MKAP and which we dont wanna see...

here is my Message:

Select messages to forward.
Select messages to delete.
  • 21 hours ago
    Arja Kriya
    • Hello sir,
      sir...i am here to express my concern about MKAP's falling TRP's!!!Sir at present MKAP is @ no.13 overall and no. 7 in SP!!!sir this isnt a good position at all sir...
      sir the simple solution to increase TRPs is to intoduce a full-fledged-kriya-centred track...people want to see kriya tracka and you are giving exactly da opposite...soon try to finish this Tanmay-Arushi track...Its the m...ost annoyin track ever in MKAP...they r just gettiong tooo much of screen space which wont do any good to the TRPs!!!
      i hope you are aware of the fact that MKAP ruled the TRP chats wen its was Kriya union and dey had most of the screen time...so the simple solution has been proved once again!!!
      sir pls get done with Tanshi(Tanmay arushi) soon ASAP...and pls give a temporary hault to Samars track with Menkas Track and Start Krishna Pratigya and Meera track!!!we have been waiting eagerly to know how dis meera track will unfold since weeks!!!pls sir!!!
      And sir...you gave us the biggest Gift by mentioning about Kriya Baby...we all were damnnn happy to hear abt Kriya baby for which we were waiting for the last 1 year!!!Pls start Kriya baby Track ASAP...Thats the most awaited track of MKAP...And show some progressions in Kesars Condition and make her mentally stable and hand over samar to her soon so dat Kriya can have their own baby!!!!

eagerly waiting for your reply to my suggestions...pls take one minute to reply me sir...!!!pls sir!!!

A well-wisher & An Ardent lover of MKAP,
      On behalf of I-F members:)

First i posted dis on your wall sir...But den i decided to Inbox you as per the request of Mitu dii (Mita Ly)

• 19 hours ago
    Shanti Bhushan
    • we will try to satisfy u all.

Em sooo happy GUys...so lets W&W!!!as MKAP will soon be back with a  BANGGG!!

Nechu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Atleast the message has reached the right man...😊

Thanks so much Neechu...u wrote a brilliant message 😊
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tats really great Nechu, u really mentioned everytin wat we xactly want... hope we get wat we want soon... Thanx 4 sharin dear...😊
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank You Nechu For Mentioning Us&Our Thoughts In Your Message...

ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nechu darling👏... thanks a lot dear for taking all our requests to the right person to the most right person...
hope they hear it and do us justice
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww Great Nechu.. U r a ⭐️
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks neechu, brilliant work, plse even tell him to bring some changes in P charcater and make her practical and romantic.
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx 4 conveying dis msg 2 Mr. Bhushan Nechu😃...u've done a brilliant job👏👏...loved ur msg😃
Mitu_ thumbnail
Thanks nechu 😃gr8 job⭐️
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow nechu dear u did a lallantop job👏Hats off to u😊👍🏼Thanks a lot🤗