Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Shantibai

update fresh off the press!!

on bollywood this week  (airing as I write this one) they showed HR's makeup (sic!) room with his name written  thus .. "Himesh JI"

wondering if he is part chinese or taiwanese then .. because that would explain his nasalityπŸ˜†

lol

nahian its a unique style, even chinese and taiwanese are wondering that why haven't they heard this accent before.

Swar_Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

experience?? more then half of the songs of HR are copied or "inspired" by other artists in the world.

if this is experience then it is good that lewis is not expereinced. At least he makes orignal stuff.

Go to raaga.com/hindi and u will find the album. ALbum's name is Gaane bhi do Yaar.

Yes he does copy but here the question was who is more besura. Lewis does have originality ..no doubt.  But listening  among both of them ..HR is more in sur. May be because he copies them..That could be the reason. Once in a while most of our MD s are inspired (Copy could be wrong word here πŸ˜ƒ) by some other MD or a particular song and have used it in their composition. It could be from England, America, Latin America...any where.)

HR is also copyng and he does admit it too. Hopefully one of these days..he might come with his original and then who  knows Band Boys may sound a lot better then hi...he is better off copying πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Shantibai

oh dear BB

I am exhausted now

Anything more on this poor hapless brat of bollywood has to come after I obtain permission n clearance from our local online Himmy inamorata Jem

hehe sure

she will never give u the permission

give it a try wisaye. kya pata she bless u with the permission πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Swar_Raj

Yes he does copy but here the question was who is more besura. Lewis does have originality ..no doubt.  But listening  among both of them ..HR is more in sur. May be because he copies them..That could be the reason. Once in a while most of our MD s are inspired (Copy could be wrong word here πŸ˜ƒ) by some other MD or a particular song and have used it in their composition. It could be from England, America, Latin America...any where.)

HR is also copyng and he does admit it too. Hopefully one of these days..he might come with his original and then who  knows Band Boys may sound a lot better then hi...he is better off copying πŸ˜›

So it is wrong to give credit to him na.

why can't we support the original composers??

hello

how are u??

Long time no see.

main bilkol theek thaak hoon.

😳

Swar_Raj thumbnail
We can support a good composer. But the singing should have appealing too. Original but not in sur and copycat but still in sur....if we talk only about sur/besur...then it doesnot matter much if they are copy cat or not.
As I said before most of our composers in the past too were inspired by the music of different origins and have intrduced it in our industry. HR is mostly LP person so his copying comes out more obvious. If u talk about about original composer then yes lewis is there but do we want to hear him???

Edited by Swar_Raj - 18 years ago
Did u hear Band of Boys?? they are quite good.

well, is it zaroori to repeat what happned in past? and is it good to copy music?

[quote=Swar_Raj]If u talk about about original composer then yes lewis is there but do we want to hear him??? [/quote]

so in that case......is it zaroori to listen to HR's music???
chatbuster thumbnail

Did u hear Band of Boys?? they are quite good.

well, is it zaroori to repeat what happned in past? and is it good to copy music?

[quote=Swar_Raj]If u talk about about original composer then yes lewis is there but do we want to hear him??? [/quote]

zaroori toh nahee hai. but wld help one have a good time... Seriously, much as i have "bashed" HR in the past, on 2nd thoughts i think he is great desi party music.

as 4 sur-mei copying vs besura/ badsura original creation, i'll again apply my principle- what appeals. for some of us, it is the sur-mei copy. and even there, HR does introduce his own variations. somehow the original noone cares for, but after HR is through with his "re-application", the stuff sells like hot cakes... kuch toh theek kar raha hai, nahee? and somehow his version DOES find greater mass appeal than the original, doesn't it?

Edited by chatbuster - 18 years ago
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

No not zaruri πŸ˜† You have better choices than HR music.....

But yes I agree with Swar Raj. HR is more in sur. Maybe the reason being he copies. πŸ˜‰

teenindia_usa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

No not zaruri πŸ˜† You have better choices than HR music.....

But yes I agree with Swar Raj. HR is more in sur. Maybe the reason being he copies. πŸ˜‰

chup chup ke HR ke baat aur re hai(how much love U have to HR)πŸ˜†