innocent_devil thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I would like to say something in front of everyone today!
   I am sorry Anku(Ankita_Hiten) Khiz(Bunty4ever),Ria(Mahvish),Rama(gauri _Hiten),and Mehak(lovly_angel)
Specially to Anku and Khiz! I am sorry once agian!!

Edited by koolremix - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Khizer~ thumbnail

Appu !!!!!!!!! Why are you sorry yaar !!! Yaar its totally fine !!! You have no reason to be sorry at all dear....

Humari Anku thori si pagal hai baas aur kuch nahi.😆😆

She is just tooooo sensitive yaar! Now pls take back your sorry dear!!! You don't need to be sorry at all !!

🤗

Lady In Pink thumbnail
Arpita,im a bit confused 😕

Is anything the matter?

Jo bhi hai,im sure itll b all right soon 😊
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
so everything is fine now gud gud
Immie thumbnail
whas wrong?????
ur making us confess... oh hop the problem is over... 😃
~Khizer~ thumbnail

Arpita even if you did anything which you did not, mistakes are meant to be forgiven. And who else to forgive them than your dearest friends???

True friends are those who love you from their heart and will always forgive you for your mistakes because they know how goood and wonderful of a person you are dear !!!

By you saying sorry you have showed us yaar how much you truly love and care for us yaar and thats whats touching !! True friends will always be with you and always forgive your mistakes yaar !!!

You have done nothing wrong at all !!! Trust me !

Ankuuuuuu jaldi se reply post karrrrr Appu is sad yaar!😭

alapshah thumbnail
hey appu wat happened...y u sorry for...u dint even tel me nething abt it..neways hope everything wil b fine now...
Adorable_Ankita thumbnail
omgg omgg omgg omgg appu jaan r u madddddddddddddddddddddd..it was such a fun jaan..i m not at alllllllllll mad at u.......nor did rama,mehak,ria or khizz..Appu u dont noe ur dii kya...arre yaar we had so much fun doing it naa.I m not at all angry at u...i luv u too much jaan....if u will say sorry i will be katti with u..... 😡 😡 😡

R u mad???it was just a game naa...i myself play it loadssssss with other ppl.. 😉 😉 😉N u r saying sorry to khiz adt buddhu 😆 arre he is buddhu he wont mind anything... 😆 😆 i m telling u again nobody is mad at u..u r such a darlinggggg...forget abt it..chalo abb smile karo..muh chadii pipen.. 😆 aurr nachdi bandariyaa ko galat mat samajhnaaa..i wasnt madd yaar...sacchi mein i had so much fun doing itt.. 😃

luv u loadssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
no arpita i am not at all mad at u yaar u r my frnd how can i be mad at u now cheer up 😳
innocent_devil thumbnail
Thanks Anku Khiz and Mehu for forgiving me and thanks for those sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet messages! 😛 Also thanks to the others !!!!!!! 😳