Realisations vs DreamsLove wins!

appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Realisations  vs Dreams'----Love wins!

Alas life is just not a bed of roses! Who else can understand it better right now! So many thoughts cluster the mind all at the same go. When Navya entered this house, albeit as a guest, seven days back, her mind was filled with aspirations, turmoil, fear, hope and just a tinge of happiness. She knew that Anants family, loaded with traditional and conservative values will not be the easiest to gel with. But somewhere, there was this tingle of hope that things will be fine at the end. With Anants reassurance, his magical touch and words that reassurance turned into faith, a faith, that come what may, with Anant beside me I will do it!

As the days passed she realized that with all the warmth, the  love, the good and right values instigated in her by her family she still  committed blunders, unintentionally, one after the other! Blunders, which are not real, ones that has been given shape and form in the name of tradition, rigidity, family values, culture and prestige. Such values which do not give any strength, comfort  or peace to a heart and a mind that cries in vain for understanding love and affection! Yet   these are the values  that has been proclaimed to make one see the difference between right and wrong and pick the right path of life. After every wrong step that she took she thought that the next would be right, but alas the final blow left her numb with shock , disappointment and pain that she has hurt Sugandha aunty immensely instead of making her happy and proud. She would have run to Anant and cried her heart out but even he was away, she could feel him in her soul  but some where she needed that voice to balm her pain and confusion  and that shoulder to support that weary mind. The  more she tried to explain that all she wanted was a smile on Anants moms face the more she was  made to realize that her efforts were not in the right path at all.

Finally, it was time to say good bye. The tear in her eye, the heaviness in her heart made her breathe in the harsh reality of how very different the two families are, one that she belongs to and  one that she will belong to .  She will be a part of this family soon. The compromises and adjustments  will  not  be easy,  not  so simple. This  is her whole life, how will she do it? And why?  And what is the price that she would pay for that? Is she ready for this? Will all this be worth it?  Slowly out of the haze she realized yes, she will do it.  It  is her unconditional love for Anant  which  will be her only strength and inspiration to  win over this family, Anants family,  who are an integral part of their dream. Today she has got her Anant , only because its his family who raised him with all the love and care. She now knew the answer to all the why's and what's  -She will win over them only to make their dream of togetherness and  happiness to stay forever! She trusts her love, she is ready!

I know friends, that in reality things always don't happen this way.  However, in yesterdays episode Soumya portrayed her perplexed emotions so well that I felt like saying a  few more words that seemed to be the essence of "Woh saat Din"! Iam no expert at penning down my thoughts, so pls bear with me.

Edited by appu_12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navyaaddict3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this is perfectly written. so true when navi arrived in the looney mansion she knew that Anant's family is different from hers. what she didn't knew is the extent to which the bajpayees are different . Now she is  aware of the stark contrast between the two families. she committed many unintentional blunders- her frantic attempts of bringing a smile in sugandha's face also remained futile. There was no appreciation and admiration for her pure and pristine intentions. Little raised voices of sanjay and nimi were buried down under the authoritative attitude of saraswati. while coming out of the house she was contemplating on the chain of events that characterised the seven days. There was apprehension in her voice but then her unconditional love for Anant made its towering presence felt. she became positive , confident and was determined to face everything and emerge victorious. she knew Anant's love would be instrumental in guiding her and together they would overpower all hurdles because the power of true  love is indeed overwhelming.
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
my dear ujjain its nice post adn u written it well and i too liked the part when there was drop of tear in navya eye when she was going . But poor she there was no one looking at her . I expected nimmi to stand there but no.
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Ujjiani You penned down very well navya emotions but seriously i dont feel petty for her .Reason Being who take such decision in reality for LOVE of the person who not trust her not borther to call her once in two days when he knows that she spent two days with his loonies family .Atleast call her once as human being even you feel insecure .To be in loonies house without any support for seven days is more than kala pani saaja .Navya bear all this for anant , who not all deserve that ..
secondly soumya very well protaryed the navya emotions .agree with you for this

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ujjaini, Congats for the first thread,,,And you had penned it down beautifully...The 7 days in the loonie mansion was a life time experience for Navya...All the happenings of these days has taught her the reality of a girl's life after marriage...This experience in sasural before marriage will make her capable to adjust with her in laws in future...

iriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Ujjaini, very well written πŸ‘
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, Ujjaini for the addaπŸ˜ƒ..and congratulations on your first thread!!!πŸ₯³
Very impressive and lovely write upπŸ‘
Sorry, I have not seen the episode , so, won't be able to contribute much.I hope we have some nice episodes now after this torturous 7 day track
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
f.s.m thumbnail
hey ujjaini πŸ€— really well written ...
i do not know what to say ... our dear "preet" say my words ... 😊

BTW congrats on your first thread πŸ˜ƒ
anyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovelyy post dear...keep it upπŸ‘πŸ‘
anya.ss.sf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice  postπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘