Well this is so totally F-ed up

butterfly04 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

They are going to Kill Kavy from Kavyanjali

that doesn't make any sense, how can you have a show called Kavyanjali without Kavy.

So what Anjali is going to be a single mother, and the stupid Nanda family is going to force her to Marry Iqbal Khan character, even though if they had to they should force her to Marry Yug, makes more sense there.

Anyways what next, she is going to be Mrs. Iqbal khan's character, and then maybe one day Kavy suddnely reapears and now she has to choose between her old husband and her new husband????????????( that is if they bring back kavy from the dead) Eww will that be the whole Karan-Nandni- Tanya triangle

Ewww no thanks

Why can't ekta give Eijaz Khan one serial where the poor dude doesn't Die or is replaced.

Anyways no More KavyAnjali for me, i will see you guys on the Nimmo fourm. 

Edited by butterfly04 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heart*beat thumbnail
arent there enough topics about this already?
henna16 thumbnail
yep sheeny di i was gna say the sme πŸ˜• 😳 πŸ˜›
Groovychick thumbnail
πŸ˜† sheen..true say..m kinda bored of giving my opinion on this..to tell u the truth..it hurts even more
henna16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Groovychick

πŸ˜† sheen..true say..m kinda bored of giving my opinion on this..to tell u the truth..it hurts even more

yhh tru say tina...it hurts even more cuz u r thinkin bout it time and time agen😭😳

zaara006 thumbnail
nnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooo all this brings back that MAI has killed him off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😭
😭
sorry guyz still not recovered!!!!!!!!! 😭 😭