Imli se Khatta Ishq Ishq ! Epi 111

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai😛

And I don't need to justify today's title na???

Aaj ka epi toh hot favourite hai...I think it is Mini's fav...must be of many others too...

Hopefully today I can fill up this blank...

Will edit later

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Edited by Geeshani - 12 years ago
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Srushti,couldn't resist.so posting this😊
This scene was such an unexpected little gift.I remember I was waiting for the album scene which was supposed to be in this episode according to the precap but instead this scene was shown and what a small little gem it was.my face had this stupid little grin through out.It made up for that whole Talli bheegofy torture.aaah my eyes...🤢

ok no more Talli talk cause even though she is present in the scene,she is practically non existant.so Kesar comes in with the packet in his hands and as soon as he sees Gulaal he hides it behind his back(so cute).Talli rani starts her usual bak bak unaware of the fact that the two people she was talking to were busy stealing glances at each other.I love that little eye lock so much.Gulaal is still hurt and feeling very awkward around him after the minor confrontation earlier.so she looks away.Kesar is hesitant,hopeful that he can fix his mistake and for the first time his softening stance towards Gulaal can be seen in his eyes.He is talking to Talli but his attention is on Gulaal the entire time.After some more bak bak Kesar gives the packet to Talli and we get to hear her coy reply "mere liye"aahhh...😡.ok bechaari I did feel slightly bad for her here.Kesar just used her to get his gift to Gulaal na.forgot to mention Ilove Kesar's dialogue here "main tere liye ithne pyaar se kuch leke aaya hoon" cause though he is speaking to Talli we know he is actually saying this to Gulaal.awww... Kesar😳

she opens the packet and sees imli and while she is busy doing that, Kesarji is busy looking at Gulaal(oh how I love that look.he wants to see the surprise and joy on Gulaal's face at the mention of imli)and we do get to see a genuine happiness on her face(love Manasi's expressions here) for the first time after Kesar is back.love the flashback. and Kesar's dialogue "agar main hotha tho cheen ke khaa letha"-that is to let Gulaal know that he remembers the past cause he had snatched away those imlis from Gulaal in the FB.though I don't like the handing over the imlis to Gullu by Talli.too much emphasis on the shot.as if suggesting to us viewers that she will do the same with Kesar.Kesar is not an object for the last time.The mysterious smile on Gulaal's face as she looks at the packet is worth watching.Srushti I do love your DOP here.He has captured the reactions of both Kesar and Gulaal in such a brilliant way.we see Kesar in the background and as she takes a imli and bites into it with a smile on her face,Kesar's eyes tear up a little and a small smile spreads across his face.pure bliss.both are happy.whenever I watch this scene I am reminded of Kesar's dialogue "teri khushi mein main apni khushi doondh leta hoon".It fits here perfectly.sorry for the rambling today but I do love this scene a lot.

Srushti,great title yaar and so perfect😳looking forward to your write up😃

Geeshu, love all except for the first two.I hate them and you know why😆.but the rest are too good.love the effects in the bottle and glass breaking scene👏
my favs are
look at her happiness😃

no explanation needed😳
awww...😳

Edited by minizz - 12 years ago
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Srushy🤗...title toh masth hai yaar👍🏼...loved it...

Geeshu🤗...all the gifs are just awesome yaar😳...but you started with talli gifs😡...ithna pyaar talli ke liye bhardhaash nahi hotha hai hum sab koh...

Well...me have a doubt...who is 'taali'😆...we can see this in the starplayer second link saying 'taali is happy'😆

prachurya thumbnail
First half Talli drama- my expressions were as same as Poonam Baa.
The Imli scene was so unexpected. He wants to hurt her and make her feel the pain dat he went through all these years but the tym she starts crying- Kesar is clueless and seriously guilty(remember the day before the terror wedding where Gulaal cries admitting defeat- his expression changes like OMG punish me, what hav I done to her!)- like in yesterday's epi where he gets irritated wen Gulaal said dat she doesn't understand his anger, he is so more angered bcoz out of everyone he expects her to understand his anger and vents out his frustration by saying "Agar main tera Kesar nahi hoon..."- I mean there is so much of possessiveness and love even in his anger. Imli scene- here we get the prove dat Talli is completely blind...Kesar just keeps looking at her lady love, to check whether she got his implications and of course Manasi's expressions were superb- and obviously kudos to the DOP for the GK shot- background foreground style. BTW Gullu kept the imlis for a long tym- Dear Lady in Red those were supposed to be eaten and not preserved like the first ever gift frm ur Loverboy

I got this SBS segment on IMLI for u- Watch Neil as he explains the scene (PS: I love the voiceover confirming dat Kesar loves Gulaal)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK5ZDDTPMqk[/YOUTUBE]

Quiz for die hard GK fans- Judging from the outfits Neil and Manasi are wearing during the byte, can u guess which scene they wud be shooting for?
Faryal-Makhdoom thumbnail
HELOO ALL...chalo ajka epi was grttt as Kesar Gave Gulaal Imli i love this epi was amazing and loved the post Shrush and Title pe mein to Fidah ho gayi thi...wohoo.☺️.but ek probz agaya woh hai Kesar ki Dost Talli ...chhado jo hoga dekha jayega..😉.but abhi ke liye...we all loving this bichadna track.😳.🤪..so for u alla song dedication for our cute Kes-Gul...

~~Kes-Gul SONG SEQUENCE~~

Gulaal:😳
Ishq bina kya marna yaara
Ishq bina kya jeena
Ishq bina kya jeena
Gud se meetha ishq ishq
Imli se khatta ishq ishq
Vaada ya pakka ishq ishq
Dhaaga ye kachcha ishq ishq
O...
Ishq bina kya jeena

Gud se meetha ishq ishq
Imli se khatta ishq ishq
Gud se meetha ishq ishq
Imli se khatta ishq ishq
Vaada ya pakka ishq ishq
Ishq bina kya marna yaaron
Ishq bina kya jeena
Ishq bina kya jeena
Gud se meetha ishq ishq
Imli se khatta ishq ishq
Gud se meetha ishq ishq
Imli se khatta ishq ishq
Vaada ya pakka ishq ishq

Ishq bina kya jeena

Neeche ishq hai oopar rab hai
In donon ke beech mein ke sab hai
Neeche ishq hai oopar rab hai
In donon ke beech mein ke sab hai
Ek nahin sau baatein karlo
Sau baaton ka ek matlab hai
Rab sab se sona ishq ishq
Rabse bhi sona ishq ishq
Rab sab se sona ishq ishq
Rabse bhi sona ishq ishq
O...

Ishq bina kya jeena
Ishq bina kya jeena
Gud se meetha ishq ishq
Imli se khatta ishq ishq
Gud se meetha ishq ishq
Imli se khatta ishq ishq
Heera na panna ishq ishq
Bas ek tamanna ishq ishq
Heera na panna ishq ishq
Bas ek tamanna ishq ishq

Bas ek tamanna ishq ishq    
Bas ek tamanna ishq ishq  
Bas ek tamanna ishq ishq    
Bas ek tamanna

Kesar:😉
Ishq hai kya ye kisko pata
Ye ishq hai kya sabko pata
Ye prem nagar anjaan dagar
Saajan ka ghar ka kisko khabar
Chhoti si umar ye lamba safar
Ye ishq hai kya ye kisko pata
Ye dard hai ya dardon ki dava
Ye koi sanam ya aap khuda
Ye koi sanam ya aap khuda
aap khuda

Ishq bina kya jeena
Tumne ishq ka naam suna hai
Humne ishq kiya hai
Phoolon ka gulshan ishq ishq
Kaaton ka daaman ishq ishq
Phoolon ka gulshan ishq ishq
Kaaton ka daaman ishq ishq
O...

Ishq bina kya jeena
Ishq bina kya jeena
Gud se meetha ishq ishq
Imli se khatta ishq ishq
Gud se meetha ishq ishq
Imli se khatta ishq ishq
Ishq Ishq
Ishq Ishq
Ishq Ishq
O...
HOPE u all will lyk it...do comment guyss...😃
Shrush will miss you sooo much Hugswa toh lekar jao naa 🤗
Edited by Kesar04 - 12 years ago
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

haan hai..😳😳
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: minizz

knock knock anyone here😃

Hi Mini
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Geeshu,Jerry🤗

Geeshu suna hai Talli rani par VM banne waala hai😆 aur Jerry tum support bhi kar rahi ho.wah wah👏