Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Helai_4 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
of course, missing him a lotttttttttttttttt. I watch his shows every morning before I leave home to work and I also I play his songs that I made a DVD copy @ my work.
annu1611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Helai_4

of course, missing him a lotttttttttttttttt. I watch his shows every morning before I leave home to work and I also I play his songs that I made a DVD copy @ my work.

Oh could you please upload them on your computer if possible!and post them here!??would really really really appreciate it!

Helai_4 thumbnail
Dear Annu, I've made copy of all mix songs and other work I've recorded all Sa Re Ga Ma 2005 shows and the DVD copy are mixed of everyone's song
vinit_fan thumbnail
chalega 😛 😃 ....... Sab se zyada zarori to VINIT hai..... 😭

plizzzzz iss dvd ko pc pe upload kar do.... 😭 😭 😭
ranig thumbnail
I miss him a lot. Not just his singing which was superb, but he had amazing amounts of charisma. That spark which only a few people in the world are gifted with.

Hopefully, we will have a chance to hear him or even see him in another way soon.   
<angel_puff> thumbnail
i am missing vinit to much. i say since vinit is not in emaet i dont feel like watching it
vinit_fan thumbnail
😡 ........ 😳 missing him so much bass isliye gussa agaya..... (no offence meant) 😭
sweet.priyanka thumbnail
I'm missing vinit A LOT! Abhi tak raat ko neend nahi aati hai 😭
vinit_fan thumbnail
so sweet....keep it up..... sahi raaste ja rahi hoo 😉 😉 😉
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
i am missing him a lot
want him to become so famous in just a blink of eye he is so coollooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooove him a lot 😭