Another article....about Eijazs departure

white rose thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

saw this in the kyph forum... sorry for posting but i think we all need to accept that this is going to happen now

Big twist:Kavya is going to die

by Subhash K Jha

It looks like the battle of the Khans on television is about to intensify. Kavya, the character played by Ejiaz Khan will die. Another protagonist Shaurya to be played by producer Ekta Kapoor's other favourite Iqbal Khan, is to take over.

Confirming this development Ekta Kapoor says, "Yes, Ejiaz's character is going to die. In fact his death was scheduled for December 2005. But the development was deferred because Ejiaz was nominated for the Star Parivar awards in several categories. But now we're going right ahead with the death. We at Balajee consider it a big twist in plot."

Iqbal Khan who takes over, is unfazed. "Such changes are bound to happen in long-running serials. When Amit Tandon came into my serial Kaisa Pyar Pyarr Hai he became as central to the plot as my character," says Iqbal who's working for as many as 16 hours for Balajee Telefilms.

"And I don't regret it one bit. In fact I enjoy the work load. It's up to Ekta's team to decide how they want to use me. I suppose out of the 16 working hours I'll give eight hours to my older serial Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai and eight to Kavyanjali…that's what I've worked out in my mind. The rest is up to Ekta."

Iqbal is excited about joining Kavyanjali. "My character Shaurya is very different from Angad in Kaisa Yeh Pyarr Hai. While Angad is a musician, Shaurya is sporty. He plays golf and rugby. Since I enjoy the outdoors I'm looking forward to hitting the field."

What about hitting the right buttons for a perfectly balanced life? "You mean a personal life? My girlfriend Sneha and I could tie the know any time now, as soon as my parents in Kashmir give their nod to the marriage. I'm sure this is just a formality. I'm blessed with the best parents in the world," says the obedient son.

Coming back to the impending battle of the Khans on Kavyanjali Iqbal sees no danger signs ahead.

"I don't know Eijaaz. We only spot each other when we're shooting in the same studio. We've never interacted much.. But he looks like a decent person. Inshanallah, everything will work out fine."

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=10044

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gauri_hiten thumbnail
I don't ny1 wud wanna read the article bout Ejoo's exit in KA 😭
heart*beat thumbnail
thanks!
Yea I think we should accept it now.
I wonder when ekta plans on telling eijaz about this 😆
Noor.T thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nooooo why do they keep on posting dis bout eijoo ? 😭
white rose thumbnail
we have to accept it now rama..coz its obviously going to happen and all this time we didnt realise she wanted to kill him off in dec..
but sheen lock this if u want
white rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: malkanoor

nooooo why do they keep on posting dis bout eijoo ? 😭

lol i posted it😆 

sheen im pretty sure he knew.... he just kept quiet...bless him.... hug for eijoo🤗

sana_doll thumbnail
this is like a knife which keeps on hurting us...cant stop crying
😭
so thats why KA was dragging so much in dec n jan! with the yuganjali n kavyapammi thing! ekta might call this a twist but is a heartbreak for most of us! U....U....silly woman who think u know evrything! n stop smiling at me! I hate u! 😡
rocker thumbnail
Iqbal seems a nice person 😳
but Eijoo 😭
heart*beat thumbnail

Originally posted by: white rose

sheen im pretty sure he knew.... he just kept quiet...bless him.... hug for eijoo🤗

yeh maybe😕 awwww he kept quiet just for us....love him!