What do you think of Raj Kochar?

wizgal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Ok what do you think of this guy?

I know he is meant to be bad....He is Shikhar's dad, he dumped Peehu's mom, hez a politician

But in a way he is nice too....He paid peehu's college fees & most importantly he saved her life at the cost of his own

So what is he.....good or bad?

Edited by wizgal - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
well...as a father, he is good but does bad things coz' of shikhar...people think that he is bad coz' he is the father of shikhar...and peehu's family thinks he's bad coz' he left peehu's mom...but i think he's not a bad guy...but i wont say he's a good person...he may be good but he can be bad too for some reasons...
Kris_25 thumbnail
he sometimes is bad sometimes good...just like what khushi said, he does bad things coz of shikhar!
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

as for being peehu's dad, i think he's really nice to her and respects peehu however she is......but being shikar's dad, i would say that he's letting too much freedom to his son....i mean, he should once let shikar getting trapped in his own plans so that next time, shikar be careful, but no, raj gochar keeps on supporting his son in his evil plans! 🤢

pichirocks thumbnail
he's supposed to b bad initially but now i guess his character is transformed.he may want to repent the injustice he did to peehu's mom by favouring and helping peehu,but he also support's or say protects shikhar wenever he does nything wrong,so i ghuess he is neutral,smtimes gooe,smtimes bad........