I feel like crying now. I feel depressed and sad.

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
***I'm pouring out my honest feelings regarding the ending of GEET & MAANEET.***   πŸ˜” πŸ˜­ 

I feel like crying now. I feel depressed and sad.
My heart has broken into a million pieces and now I have a huge void and emptiness in my heart. I'm disheartened and saddened that GEET, the most epic show in Indian TV history is no more. I'm very emotionally attached to GEET. GEET has been a show that I could watch and forget about my real life issues. Now I will never have GEET to uplift me and to put a smile across my face. GEET was a unique show with talented actors and it deserved to go on for another year. I don't know how I'm going to cope without seeing GEET & MAANEET everyday. 

GEET was the first Indian show I watched and loved. It's the only show that I love to the core. GEET has a special place in my heart. GEET's progressive storyline of a female fighting for her rights attracted me to watching it. The talented Drashti Dhami was also one of the reasons I started watching GEET. Also, Geet & Maan's chemistry is one of a kind and they are such a magical TV couple. They hooked me in from the start.

GEET & MAANEET came into my life in MAY 2010 and changed me forever! I'm so distraught that GEET is ending so abruptly. Some people are saying how fans shouldn't cry over a show as it's just a show. Well, GEET is the only show that is more than a show to me! GEET IS SPECIAL. MAANEET are SPECIAL. I feel like I'm losing a special person and connection in my life. GEET was my safe haven and now it won't be anymore. The GEET & MAANEET memories are making me depressed too.

GEET & Maaneet came into existanece April 2010 and conquered the hearts of numerous fans from across the world. GEET & Maaneet will always remain unparalleled and a cut above the rest. GEET & Maaneet set many trends and made history. 

GEET & MAANEET WILL NEVER BE REPLICATED & THERE WILL NEVER BE A SHOW AS EPIC & UNIQUE AS GEET nor AN EPIC & UNIQUE TV COUPLE AS MAANEET IN INDIAN TV EVER AGAIN. I can honestly say this with 100% certainty. All the other Indian shows and TV couples lack that special spark and magic that GEET & MAANEET have. This is the power of GEET & MAANEET! 

GEET also introduced me to wonderful fellow GEET fans who have now become buddies. I'm sad of losing connection with all my GEET buddies. I hope I will be able to continue interacting with all my GEET buddies. The GEET forum and this GEET FB page is a daily routine for me but now it makes me feel sad thinking of how it might turn into a ghost town soon. I will always visit the GEET forum no matter what. 

GEET & MAANEET have left a lasting impression on fans and it will always be remembered for being a unique and one of a kind show. GEET & MAANEET are incomparable. I will never watch a show by 4 Lions Films ever again after the way GEET was neglected and abandoned. It's pathetic how GEET is being shut down when it still has so many storyline possibilities. What hurts me the most is that 4LIONS neglected GEET, the show that gave them fame worldwide in favour of their new Star Plus show. 

I also feel that GEET has ended with loose ends and unexplored storyline tracks. Maan's memory loss storyline was not handled properly.

The sizzling chemistry between DD & GC is undeniable. They have the best chemistry in Indian TV and their chemsitry will be sorely missed. GEET & Maaneet have left a lasting impression and thus, they will always be remembered for their epicness and magical presence. 

The least STARONE can do now is make a GEET DVD for LOYAL GEET FANS. 

My heart is aching right now with immense sadness and pain at losing GEET & MAANEET. GEET deserved to go on for one more year at least but sadly it has ended prematurely today. I want to say more but for now I will leave it at this. I'm sorry if my post is incoherent and repetitive at times as I'm very emotional right now.

***This is the longest post I've ever written in the GEET forum & Facebook. Losing GEET & MAANEET compelled me to write it.***  πŸ˜” πŸ˜­ 
Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KTPROCKS thumbnail
same here dear 😭
i really want our Geet back
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ€—

geet has been so special...n will always be in our hearts
gurudrishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I M SO MUCH HURT N SAD THAT I WANT TO DRINK TODAY.I KNOW U ALL WOULD LAUGH AT THIS  BUT I SWEAR, I WANT TO GET DRUNK TODAY.I MISS THEM ALOT.O GOD! PLZ BRING MY MAANEET BACK TOGETHER SOON.
manisha_shah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
maneet 4 me d key who keep me alive..who make me enjoy my lyf,who make me see d dream of lyf...who teach me d meaning of love,who make me independent,who make me girl jst lyk geet,fight 4 truth..ohh god hw cn u do this to us..pls listen prayer 4 us..the last wish bring back our gurti..
DDbiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cant say anything bcz i'm crying 😭 😭 😭
It feels like I hv lost a very imp part of my life not part bt life 😭 😭
This is for u πŸ€—
😭 😭 Edited by DDbiggestfan - 12 years ago
😭we all r going through d same phase...
n just asking WHY-WHY-WHY...😭😭
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
geet is always spl to me...
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anisha_maaneet

same here😭😭😭...

😭 Yep it's so saddening!
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

utopiaπŸ€—...i will never forget all the track possibilities we used to come up with...yes it feels to soon to see the show ending...we need to keep requesting to who ever will listen that we want to see this "jodi" again soon!