Sid being alone in the BB house!!!

monikabasra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
First of all, I would like to say that I am not a SID fan nor I intend to.. 

But being human, I think that to make a person all alone in the whole house is just inhuman.. Look at that not-so-innocent Sunny, she is hell bent to instigate everyone against SID.. She instigated Andrew against him by bringing up the breakfast issue (uncensored video). And in another video, she was discussing how Andrew is ignoring SID and she is laughing at this. I mean, come on yaar, who is Doodh ka dhula in the house? 

I dont think make a person all alone, does make any sense... Every single person is against SID at  the moment, in the house, outside the house. I know he is picking up fights, but who is not doing the same thing in there?

Put your feet in his shoes and then people will come to know, what is done to him,is it human?

Bash me if you guys want but this is my point of view.. I know the whole forum is against him, even I am not in his favour, but this time, what all the housemates are doing, I think, its wrong...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angry-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikabasra

First of all, I would like to say that I am not a SID fan nor I intend to.. 

But being human, I think that to make a person all alone in the whole house is just inhuman.. Look at that not-so-innocent Sunny, she is hell bent to instigate everyone against SID.. She instigated Andrew against him by bringing up the breakfast issue (uncensored video). And in another video, she was discussing how Andrew is ignoring SID and she is laughing at this. I mean, come on yaar, who is Doodh ka dhula in the house? 

I dont think make a person all alone, does make any sense... Every single person is against SID at  the moment, in the house, outside the house. I know he is picking up fights, but who is not doing the same thing in there?

Put your feet in his shoes and then people will come to know, what is done to him,is it human?

Bash me if you guys want but this is my point of view.. I know the whole forum is against him, even I am not in his favour, but this time, what all the housemates are doing, I think, its wrong...

👏👏 i agree with every word of yours! You are right! My philosophy in life is that we should try to be nice even to the devil! Being nice is our karma and being bad is the other evil person's karma! If someone is doing wrong we should not do something wrong as well! Isolating someone (intentionally or unintentionally) that too when they have literally nothing to do in the house other than interacting with each other is wrong in my book! The other housemates would look much more graceful if they be cordial and try to engage him in their conversations! In this case if Sid does something wrong then the entire onus will be on him. 
skyrulez thumbnail
He betrayed SKY after getting bashing from Salman...so anything goes to SID...I am happy with it
Caissa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sid is such a ugly irritating mishaved guy that anything done bad to whatsoever extent to him is fully justified.
monikabasra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Caissa

Sid is such a ugly irritating mishaved guy that anything done bad to whatsoever extent to him is fully justified.

I respect your point of view.. But if you see the scenario, when he was with SKY, Juhi, SKY and PB were supporting her.. Now with the exit of PB, Sunny has come in and if SID would still have been with SKY, she would have supported him.. 

Why everything is revolving around SKY? and even if it is, why isolate one single person? 
On the contrary, everyone else should act as the media to resolve the issues between these two, aag mein ghee daalne ka kaam na karen na..

I am really surprised to see Sunny changing colours? Instigation Andrew against SID?
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skyrulez

He betrayed SKY after getting bashing from Salman...so anything goes to SID...I am happy with it

betrayed???
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Same case was w/ PM.

Sid's fault is that he is very immature and should keep his mouth shut most of the time.
coolkratos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am getting irritated by the way sky keeps pulling Sid's mom into every sentence he makes.

Its not right at all to talk abt Sid's mom everytime. Very pathetic.
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i feel really bad fr sid, sky was provoking him agn, and if anything is said fr our parents even if they threw me out of their house, i wud be enraged
monikabasra thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolkratos

I am getting irritated by the way sky keeps pulling Sid's mom into every sentence he makes.

Its not right at all to talk abt Sid's mom everytime. Very pathetic.

I agree... 100%