should karan cast more ppl

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 16 years ago

wat do you think about Karan's "Casting Couch"? dont u think its nearly the same in every film

i think he should introduce more ppl in his films, he always cast SRK, Kajol, Rani, Preity

i like them all but i mean dont you think he should come out of that "Casting Couch" thing...

wat r ur views about this

no. because all of them are really good at acting.
I like all those actors/actresses, but yah it would be nice to see him working with new actors.. he has casted Arjun and Abhishek for KANK ...
They all are the cream of bollywood...thtswhy. In earlier days one could guess who the best actor or actress in terms of acting was when they were casted in Yash Chopra movie.
he shuld cast me.. haha LOL
I think he should cast new ppl.. even though the ppl he casts all the time are great!!
i think he can try with some new faces.... but may he is comfortable with these set of ppl and sentimentally they are giving him good numner of hits too...... Tongue

Originally posted by sanjana22sanju

i think he can try with some new faces.... but may he is comfortable with these set of ppl and sentimentally they are giving him good numner of hits too...... Tongue

same here