should karan cast more ppl

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

wat do you think about Karan's "Casting Couch"? dont u think its nearly the same in every film

i think he should introduce more ppl in his films, he always cast SRK, Kajol, Rani, Preity

i like them all but i mean dont you think he should come out of that "Casting Couch" thing...

wat r ur views about this

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sameen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no. because all of them are really good at acting.
preity*zinta thumbnail
I like all those actors/actresses, but yah it would be nice to see him working with new actors.. he has casted Arjun and Abhishek for KANK ...
navpun thumbnail
They all are the cream of bollywood...thtswhy. In earlier days one could guess who the best actor or actress in terms of acting was when they were casted in Yash Chopra movie.
angad_nt thumbnail
he shuld cast me.. haha 😆
missspriyaaa thumbnail
I think he should cast new ppl.. even though the ppl he casts all the time are great!!
sanjana22sanju thumbnail
i think he can try with some new faces.... but may he is comfortable with these set of ppl and sentimentally they are giving him good numner of hits too...... 😛
amritafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjana22sanju

i think he can try with some new faces.... but may he is comfortable with these set of ppl and sentimentally they are giving him good numner of hits too...... 😛

same here

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so who do u think he should cast, i think Bipasha, Priyanka and Akshay Kumar and Akshaye Khanna 😳
kathy71 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why did he not call AAmir Khan. He is a big SRK chacha. Whenever he will get the chance, he will bring SRK in the conversation even if the talks are unrelated.
Come on Karan be professional. Call the most talented actor in Bollywood and not just call your so called friends only
SRK, AB, ABjr and the rest of your gang.

You still have time. DO NOT BE A BIG CHAMCHA OF SRK AND PROMOTE HIM ALWAYS!!!