Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I just saw the promo ...it's freaking awesome ðŸ˜²

I m just hoping and praying that mystery gets solved ...and I castle saying he loves her ..yippeee ðŸ¥³ finally 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
does castle has 23 epis in general or is it new this year??
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know, the change part has me all worried too. I wonder if they will kill another cast member off or something or there will be a major disaster or something. I dunno, but it is worrying. They need to happen now. I mean, even though it's a will-they-won't-they situation, something needs to happen. It's been long enough now. They will probs have some MU later and grow apart again, but that's how these shows work na. And yes, I totally agree. We need to solve that case. It keeps getting more mysterious. They are going back to it in the finale, but I think they will stretch it on to S5 too. It's such a huge thing, I don't think they will solve it in one episode. And yes, the new mystery is all about Castle's dad, who he was, what he did. So I think in S5 we'll see more of that.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
I m totally ok with them breaking up and more problems coming in and stuff ...cause hell if that doesn't happen I m not living in the right world ...but this is annoying ...four freaking seasons and all they did is play sea saw of their feelings ...one up one down ...I will bang my head somewhere if that goes for one more season ...

Omg castle's dad has a history too ??? Oh FREAK ðŸ˜² it's gud ...it's damn gud ...so they can easily wrap up Kate's mom  issue and move onto Castle's dad ...oh shit wait ...are they interconnected ðŸ˜² ??? 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Ok too much Ekta influence on me ðŸ¤”
DulceAmor thumbnail
No, seriously, I just said the same thing to my mum! Castle found out his dad was in the CIA. And I just said to mum - what if somehow he was involved in Beckett's mom's murder? I mean, that would be a huge thing for them both. 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Do they know about Ekta ??? does she has some worldwide influence ...I see dead people coming alive in spn and now I will see family rivalry ðŸ˜•
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Ok this is about SPN and this is not about SPN ...watching SPN at the moment ...and just realised there is nuthn more weirder than humans in the world and it will never be ...

Sam and Dean goes to a mental hospital and they pretend to be patients and the doctor is questioning SAM about what is wrong with me ...and SAM goes onto tell his actual life story of being an hunter and how he has killed off ghosts and made huge mistakes disappointed his brother and when doctor looks at dean with a horrifying expression dean is like my brother is crazy like I told u ...then the doc calms down and dean goes like it's not his fault the demons were manupulating him and Doctor is like whattt??? ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ and he is like they both are crazy and need to be admitted immediately and calls for the nurse ...

while dean sam has this winning expression on their face as if they just wanted it ...all I can think about is how weird this world ...all u need to do is say something a little uncommon no matter how true it is and how honest u r trying to be and people will label u as freak and insane ...they won't even stop to consider the possibility of such a thing ...it's like they know it all ...funny life ..funny people and it's sad at the same time ..
DulceAmor thumbnail
ROLF! OMG that Ekta comment has me in stitches! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Maybe they caught an episode of one of her shows and got overly inspired! Lol.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anyways hun, me gotta dash. It was so great to get a chance to chat with you today. ðŸ¤—   Hopefully catch you sat or sun afternoon too. Tc, have fun with SPN. Byeee.