Evolution but really...?

Poll

how did we come into existence? pls read down first

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sameer.84 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

in 20 century, charles darwin proposed that life evolved frm non-life and humans frm apes. hence theory of evolution.

but now in 21 century, many scientists are speaking against it as they are collecting solid proofs that the universe, life and man is part of an intelligent design by an Intelligent Creator.

proofs being:

1. big-bang (theory according to which universe came into existence) cant happen by itself as newton's first law states that a stationary object needs external force to change its state.

2. DNA needs RNA and RNA needs DNA (necessary for the formation of life). how did both came at the same time and same place for life to exist?

3. still no half-plant half-animal or half-animal half-human fossil found of thousands of fossils.

4. previoulsy thought extinct species of animals are being re-discovered.

5. fossils are being found which shows humans were living much before their so-called ancestors. making darwinists dumb!!

6. evolutionists says that evoltion took place slowly. but thats not so as for example eyes needs 1000's of molecules at a time to form itself. then how did thousands of molecules formed together by itself?

can log in to www.evolutiondeceit.com and www.living-fossils.com for more info.

Edited by sam_84 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well, in Islam, we believe we came from Adam and Eve, all humans are children of them
eZ thumbnail
ehh... im a little bit confused here. I don't quite understand what ur saying 😕 I'm assuming u mean that the thoery of evolution and intelligent creator are completely independent and only one happens. Either evolution or the intelligent design by the intelligent creator. Is the intelligent creator meant to be God? Also the intelligent design meaning humans came out of no where instead of being evolved from apes??? The idea of God is subjective. Scientists believe in actual proof which would make the theory of evolution more credible. I don't see how scentists are gathering more proof in intelligent design. Altough I may be completly misunderstanding the question here so correct me if im wrong.
Edited by eZ - 18 years ago
sameer.84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eZ

ehh... im a little bit confused here. I don't quite understand what ur saying 😕 I'm assuming u mean that the thoery of evolution and intelligent creator are completely independent and only one happens. Either evolution or the intelligent design by the intelligent creator. Is the intelligent creator meant to be God? Also the intelligent design meaning humans came out of no where instead of being evolved from apes??? The idea of God is subjective. Scientists believe in actual proof which would make the theory of evolution more credible. I don't see how scentists are gathering more proof in intelligent design. Altough I may be completly misunderstanding the question here so correct me if im wrong.

yes.....frm Intelligent Creator i mean Almighty God.

evolution never occured as the so-called facts are proving myths.

getafix thumbnail

Originally posted by: zhasan2

well, in Islam, we believe we came from Adam and Eve, all humans are children of them

yes, but how did adam and eve came to be?

sameer.84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: getafix

yes, but how did adam and eve came to be?

God created adam (peace be upon him). he was in paradise until sent to earth.

Majority thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry to sound rude but I think your argument is based on part fact and part imagination. Please do not take offence.

My rebuttal:

1. big-bang (theory according to which universe came into existence) cant happen by itself as newton's first law states that a stationary object needs external force to change its state.

Do you mean that the Big Bang did not happen as there was nothing to set it off?

You see, the laws of Physics as we know it (including Newton's Laws of Motion which you have mentioned here) all came into being soon after (not immediately with) the Big Bang, including the conecpt of time as we know it. So the state of affairs before or at the instant of the Bang are absolutely unimaginable to us at present.

This is well discussed and documented (see below).

2. DNA needs RNA and RNA needs DNA (necessary for the formation of life). how did both came at the same time and same place for life to exist?

DNA and RNA are compliments of each other - in a manner of speaking. The recipe of a species is written in DNA and when that recipe is required to be "cooked" RNA is the vehicle.

DNA came in first. RNA developed subsequently when the primitive species had need to develop, mutate etc.

3. still no half-plant half-animal or half-animal half-human fossil found of thousands of fossils.

On the contrary, coral is an example of half plant half animal. So is the amoeba. No need for fossils. These exist even today.

4. previoulsy thought extinct species of animals are being re-discovered.

True and this neither proves nor disproves the theory of evolution.

5. fossils are being found which shows humans were living much before their so-called ancestors. making darwinists dumb!!

Though I have no idea about this being a fact, this actually helps the cause of theory of evolution. This proves that evolution did indeed happen but only at different speeds in different locations.

Unless, that is, you are referring to the joke question: If Man evolved from the apes, how come we still see monkeys around?

6. evolutionists says that evoltion took place slowly. but thats not so as for example eyes needs 1000's of molecules at a time to form itself. then how did thousands of molecules formed together by itself?

They didn't. Which is why we have so many different types of eyes - human, fish, insect etc. Each developed in its own way to suit it best in its environment.

Suggest you read the following, written by people who are really knowledgeable and have researched their work.

A Brief History of Time by Prof Hawking ISBN 0553380168

A Short Hostory of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson ISBN 076790818X
Aparna_BD thumbnail
You know Intelligent design is clearly a religous theory believed by a few religous groups . And evolution is Scientfic !!

If we are discussing Science there is no place for religon !! If we are discussing religon i have respects for this theory . But evolution is a scientfic phenomenon .
Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aparna_BD

You know Intelligent design is clearly a religous theory believed by a few religous groups . And evolution is Scientfic !!

If we are discussing Science there is no place for religon !! If we are discussing religon i have respects for this theory . But evolution is a scientfic phenomenon .

I agree with Aparna Di.

Depends on which side your looking from .

In Sikhism, we believe that God did everything and he's the one that created everything. but if we look at science...we have a whole new theory.