-bitz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
uff wat an epi!! nice SwaRon scenes
firstly OMG...Sharon sat on his cycle wow...amazing...dey both looked to cute together on 1 cycle😳☺️
the epi was even painful...Sharon saying dat Swayam has changed and Swayam's reply broke my heart
"ab me tumhara pet nahi hu jise jab caha haddi dal di aur jab caha phatkar diya" 🤢  💔
and the promo was also very much painful...Sharon just trying to show attitude and saying dat she doesnt wanna dance wid him just wid a hope dat Swayam might try to patao her😆...but he reacted just d opposite
he agreed her and canceled their dance😲
Sharon "tum sach me badal gaye ho"
Swayam "i noe"
cute but hurtful epi!!🥺 eagerly waiting for 2morrow's epi!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwaRon227 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
EXACTLYY.. First to i was like OMG OMG OMGGG SOOO CUTEE !!! 😍 it was one of the AWESOMEST swaron episodes EVERRR..!! 
But well.. the precap and the second halp .. OOOFFF!!! ITTNAA painful </3 i mean srsly ... :'( :'( :'( i dont noe to smile or to cry !! 
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I didn't know whether to be happy or sad today. The sight of her on his cycle was SO adorable. And yet the sequence that followed was so heartbreaking. And yet, the whole thing as a whole was SO brilliant, at the level of the script as well as performances. 👏

Shantanu and Sneha...you guys make me SO proud, it's not even funny. 🤗

Touchwood!
Edited by nandinidev - 12 years ago
Swaron96Angel thumbnail
Swaron truly ROCKS MAN ? 
Awesome acting,Awesome scene.
But somewhere in our hearts We are hurt :(
Cause anyhow but swaron are not together :( & They arent even dancing now :( 
Kal ka epi will be sooo unbearable :( 
Edited by Swaron96Angel - 12 years ago
proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i missed it 😭
will watch the repeat for sure...
plzz temme wht happnd 😳
uvebeenhad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This was a beautiful sequence and I think the CV's are doing justice to their story line. Its hard now to watch them apart but the biggest injustice to them would be a hurried and a hacked story line. This will be a great disservice to not just the characters but to the actors who portray them also.
Keep the faith, you know good things are around the corner!
barbdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
m badly hurt  yarr...poor sharon!!!!!! i hope smthin gud happens aftr shivam cms...
😭
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i really don't know...but really felt bad for sharon😭...but again...she choses to learn the harder way as alwayz...shan-sneha...wat more do i say...proud to be ur fan...😊
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aftr three monotonous epis..we finally get a SwaRon treat..D bicycle ride was super awesum..!!!bt sad fr Sharon..swayam has totaly becum Mr.Attitude..:(
thankful to the CVs dat dey finaly r paying heed to al our requests..!!!!:)
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rumeli_GkD

aftr three monotonous epis..we finally get a SwaRon treat..D bicycle ride was super awesum..!!!bt sad fr Sharon..swayam has totaly becum Mr.Attitude..:(
thankful to the CVs dat dey finaly r paying heed to al our requests..!!!!:)

well not yet...to think of it...their scene was hardly for 3 mins...whereas the rest of da epi dedicated to da odr couple...disheartening...