23rd March*romance & accident in simla*

kaash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey friends as u know that i'm not a good updater ...but...i wanna help u...so here is my weird update๐Ÿ˜•

episode starts wid the hall in simla......all ladies r busy wid shoping sarees for the shadii...& talking bout anjai ( coz why she hasn't come yet)then some nitya's scene( so i don want 2 talk bout it๐Ÿ˜•)...then some cho cweeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt  scenes  between kavya & ved.... ved touched kavya's cheek ( hailaaa!!!!! kavya is fairest than ved๐Ÿ˜ณ)then romilla chachi came...& told kavya bout anjali's arriving time...kavya said " woh aati hogi"๐Ÿ˜ณthen chachi said she got a phone call that there r some problem in rizvi road๐Ÿ˜ณ....so road is blocked...then kavya gave ved to chachi & went out for anjali......& told her not 2 tell anybody bout this( hailaaa!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ)finally some romantic scenes๐Ÿ˜ณ.....

kavya in rizvy road...same as anjali....both r shoutin "kavyaaaaaaa"..." anjaliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"...then they saw each other๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...& came close 2gether๐Ÿ˜ณ...& kavy asked her was she ok??? then she also asked him is he ok....then both of them realized that  some on chitted them by making phonecalls... ( who was she??) she is none other than pammi ( thank GOD ...uska brain thoda bahut wapas aa gaya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)kavya was in romantic mood but anjali was continously  avoiding him...kavya took her hand...but she bak off๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜•....anjali said" main yaahan sirf babay ki vaada ke liye aayi"...then kavya told her " kuch vaada humne bhi ki thi anjali"๐Ÿ˜ณ(i luv this portion๐Ÿ˜ƒ)...then  title track wid some oldcute scenes๐Ÿ˜ณ

then some pammi & romilla chachi's scenes...coz pammi wanted to keep them together ๐Ÿ˜ณ...& romilla chachi helped pammi๐Ÿ˜ƒ....

then nitya was talking wid someone over a phone.....she told that person to kill kavya๐Ÿ˜ก....but sandeep heard that๐Ÿ˜•

kavya & anjali were walking ...then a truck came...& destroyed kavya's car ...& anjanli & kavya has fallen down from the hill...๐Ÿ˜ญ

every body were dancing at their hall...but dadi was really worried bout kavya๐Ÿ˜ญ....then a phone call came to nitya that they killed kavya...again nitys's evil smile๐Ÿ˜ก...

last scene๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..kavya & anjali was lying under the hill...then kavya's sense was back๐Ÿ˜›...he saw anjali & went near to her to pick her๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

i know this not a good update...sorry jaans๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by kaash - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A r y a n thumbnail
Thanks Kaash di ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Wonderful update ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ Romance wow ๐Ÿ˜› Accident But atleast Kavya-Anjali r together ๐Ÿ˜ณ Kavya the hero will save Anjali ๐Ÿ˜‰

Aryan
heart*beat thumbnail
thanks so much kaash di.
sound like a good episode...
but oh no i hope KA are okay ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
sana_doll thumbnail
awww finally some romantic moments
thanx alot kaash di
u rock
love u ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
**ayshia** thumbnail
omg ๐Ÿ˜ƒ great update k,a cute scene i luvvv it
kkavy thumbnail
wow thank u soo much for the update
hey ur update is cool and u know what u wrote the romantic seen very nice
and dying to watch todays episode
and i think tomorrows episode will be cool na ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰
kkavy lifting anjali in his hands wow that would be so cool i think i cant handle it
thank u soo much for the upate
wiating for so long time for this ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
ddddd thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks sooooo much dii!

awwwww i hope KA r ok! ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

soo cute tho!1

roking update jaani! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
3 angels thumbnail
thanks for the update kaash. ๐Ÿ‘
well simla is for romance so how these two lovebirds can get away from this .
now lets hope that anjali is ok and get her sense back that she must go back to kavya as his life is in danger.
Madiha_07 thumbnail
great updateee
i hopeee KA will be ok ๐Ÿ˜ญ
s_andy thumbnail
U gave ur best & that's what matters ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜‰ ,anyway it was a wonderful update.............. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘