uff i am fed up-so ff by u guysss

Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
sasryakaal yarooo

guysss i am opening a topic after long tym๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
the only reason behind it was my mind stopped workinggg  after knowingg  abt the endinggg of geet๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

lekin yarooo i am fed up with good bye msgs and after watching sbs/sbb i was like๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

so yaroo i thought 1 idea with my mind which almost stopped workinggg๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

it is
ff by u๐Ÿ˜‰
samja nhii
iss ff ko nahi mai likongi aur nahii mai update karoongi๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†its done by u guyss onlyyy๐Ÿ˜‰

the 1 who comments 1st has too update chracterss
the characters list should be onlyy upto 6-10

and each one can update only 1 character
after character updatee eache member can update 1 part and next should think of there on and should continue the chainn๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

guysss this onlyy for entertainment purpose coz i wa sunable to see this trauma

guys when i was strting this topic i never thought this will recieve such a good responsee
i am soo happyyy๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
since the ff hhas already completed its 1st part with in just 3hrss
i thinkk it should have seperate linkss to let the other ppl ot newbies know abt this ff

character sketch;
geet handa;
A bubbly girl innocent has love for everyone and knows only to give love full of life can forgive any one easily and is loved by all her family members

maan singh khurana'
An Arrogant and quiet business tycoon of all India. He hates women. Likes to keep to himself and doesn't talk much. Doesn't believe in love at all anymore. THose feelings he once believed in , died along with the person named Maan. He is just known as the MAAN SINGH KHURANA. But what happens when some particular girl comes knocking into his life to turn him back to Maan, whether he likes it or not?
 DEV SINGH KHURANNA

MAAN'S YOUNGER BROTHER ... HE IS ALWAYS JEALOUS OF HIS BROTHER ... HE WANTS TO BE MAAN IN ALL POSSIBLE WAYS... HE EVEN WENT TO THE EXTEND OF SLEEPING WITH THE GIRL WHOM HIS BROTHER LOVED... HE TRIES TO DEFEAT MAAN STRIKING HIS WEAKNESS BUT ALAS AT PRESENT MAAN HAS NO WEAKNESS UNTIL SHE COMES TO HIS LIFE

Dadimaa:
 Maan's Grandmother nd d only woman on whom Maan trusts. he can do anything for her happiness nd can go to any extent except one nd dat is getting married. dis is d only thing dat he cant do. Dadimaa is sweet by nature nd always been friendly wid Maan nd was seeing d Dream of Getting Maan Married to Geet since d day she has first saw her

SUR-

Elder sister of Geet...completely opposite of Geet...She loves everyone...But never shows it...In fact, doesnt know how to show it...In some ways, traditional & in some ways, a girl of modern thoughts...For eg. She doesnt believe in God...as she thinks that God cant do anything & he can only sit & see...(she was a believer of God...b4 her both parents died...leaving Geet & her behind)...Very practical thinking person...She can do anything for Geet...& her lovd ones...Strictly against the institution of marriage...She has her own set of morals & rules in her life which is completely different from normal person...But loves her loved ones...& thus, never enforces her morals & views on them...as she doesnt wanna hurt them

Vikram singh khurana aka vicky-

Maan ka chota bhai. A very jovial person. Respects MSK a lot coz he is an orphan bt maan brought him up like his younger brother. He just walks on the footprints of maan . Can give his life 4 maan. Never ignores maan's orders.,      

Meera Handa...

Sweet, caring, cheerful and bubbly girl. Younger sister of Geet by only 2 years . Loved by everyone especially geet who leaves no stone unturned in pampering her. Both share an awesome and very beautiful relationship. They are more like best friends rather than sisters who share even the deepest of all secrets with each other and are like inseparable. They stay together almost all the time . They are always upto masti and mischiefs but only if they are together as they cannot think of their lives without each other. If she makes a mistake, Geet being the sweet and loving sister she is, will always cover her up.  

brij handa;
:
the eldest of all...his mother died when he was still in his childhood and consequently the dad remarried and out of his second marriage he became the father of 3 wonderful daughters and really loved them...but then brij the cunning and step brother he is...he has always been jeaolus of them and thought that his dad favoured the girls over him as they are really pampered though it wasnt really the case...that is why he hates them...and was jealous of the wonderful bond they share...hence after his dad's death he has been tryting all his possible means in drifting them apart...and he has been successful to some extent as SUR nad MEERA are indeed sharing quite a bitter relation ...only geet is unaffected by all this...

sidhant modi:

MSK's only friend, he is very sweet & cool person who understand MSK very well & try to make MSK sweet & fun loving but MSK always ignor his advises & shouts him, When Geet & MSK will fall in love he will also fall in love with Geet' sis!!
sid always try Maan & Geet to come close!!

guys these r the chaarctersss๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

so the ff writers who r gonna ritee
be particular abt names and characterss coz ek galti badi confusion create kar sakti hai๐Ÿ˜†

index:
part 1
pg: 12๐Ÿ˜›
๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by itsmylifeboss - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
GEET HANDA: A bubbly girl innocent has love for everyone and knows only to give love full of life can forgive any one easily and is loved by all her family members

hope i did justice ๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: abinash079

GEET HANDA: A bubbly girl innocent has love for everyone and knows only to give love full of life can forgive any one easily and is loved by all her family members

hope i did justice ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
choocuteee๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by itsmylifeboss - 12 years ago
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wooo me first to register MSK...most loved ๐Ÿ˜ณ

hunne hunne MSK nu he update kardi c...๐Ÿ˜†tuhada message mil gaya pehla apna kar lava which is pending from days during this trauma..what n idea Madam Ji

lov

Jass

For me Indian Television means

1. Captain Vyom/Milind Soman
  2. Angad Khanna/Iqbal Khan
  3. Maan Singh Khuraana/GC
I put in this order coz they came in this order.But for me MSK is above everyone .He gav me a way to express emotions in form of fictions.I had created many fantasies about other two.But it is jst MSK who compelled me to put it in words.To make friends.I m still portraying MSK in different ffs but for me MSK means

A complete man physical appearance or what he is inside.I think no need to say more for MSK/GC coz if I go for words after those words ..I ll find more ..n more same way ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Jass.KN - 12 years ago
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
MAAn SIngh Khurana: An Arrogant and quiet business tycoon of all India. He hates women. Likes to keep to himself and doesn't talk much.  Doesn't believe in love at all anymore.  THose feelings he once believed in , died along with the person named Maan.  He is just known as the MAAN SINGH KHURANA.  But what happens when some particular girl comes knocking into his life to turn him back to Maan, whether he likes it or not?
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Dadimaa: Maan's Grandmother nd d only woman on whom Maan trusts. he can do anything for her happiness nd can go to any extent except one nd dat is getting married. dis is d only thing dat he cant do. Dadimaa is sweet by nature nd always been friendly wid Maan nd was seeing d Dream of Getting Maan Married to Geet since d day she has first saw her
Edited by aakritisri1111 - 12 years ago
take_a_hint thumbnail
DEV SINGH KHURANNA 

MAAN'S YOUNGER BROTHER ... HE IS ALWAYS JEALOUS OF HIS BROTHER ... HE WANTS TO BE MAAN IN ALL POSSIBLE WAYS... HE EVEN WENT TO THE EXTEND OF SLEEPING WITH THE GIRL WHOM HIS BROTHER LOVED... HE TRIES TO  DEFEAT MAAN STRIKING HIS WEAKNESS BUT ALAS AT PRESENT MAAN HAS NO WEAKNESS UNTIL SHE COMES TO HIS LIFE
Edited by NANDY_BRU - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: zeynab111

MAAn SIngh Khurana: An Arrogant and quiet business tycoon of all India. He hates women. Likes to keep to himself and doesn't talk much.  Doesn't believe in love at all anymore.  THose feelings he once believed in , died along with the person named Maan.  He is just known as the MAAN SINGH KHURANA.  But what happens when some particular girl comes knocking into his life to turn him back to Maan, whether he likes it or not?

iss hotty ka pic hona bhi zaroori hai dostt๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: aakritisri1111

Dadimaa: Maan's Grandmother nd d only woman on whom Maan trusts. he can do anything for her happiness nd can go to any extent except one nd dat is getting married. dis is d only thing dat he cant do. Dadimaa is sweet by nature nd always been friendly wid Maan nd was seeing d Dream of Getting Maan Married to Geet since d day she has first saw her

wowww dadi too is in action๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by: Jass.KN

Wooo me first to register MSK...most loved ๐Ÿ˜ณ

hunne hunne MSK nu he update kardi c...๐Ÿ˜†tuhada message mil gaya pehla apna kar lava which is pending from days during this trauma..what n idea Madam Ji

lov

Jass

yaar mujhe teri language samj nhi aaya๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†