Coder of Holi contest-PLS REPORT HERE!!

sangeetaa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Let's play a little Jeapordy. Alex, I'll take I-F Holi Contest for $200

Answer: Impossible.

Question: How do you win the Holi Contest??

After googling so hard my fingers grew shorter, getting up at 5 am to send out balloons (to people who by and large never bothered to answer back😭) and reading 2 chapters from "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn", 2 pages of "Where the Wild Things Are", 8 chapters of various Harry Potter novels and 59% of the Wikipedia, I am happy to announce that I am on the verge of never being able to complete the Holi Contest.

Why?

I'll take I-F Holi Contest for $400, Alex:

Answer: because the code for the contest is written in such a way as to always leave 1 balloon in your tub.

Question: Why does my tub of balloons never empty?

--Correct!

Holi for $600

Answer: Everyone like yours truly who was duped into playing this Holi Contest.

Question: Who is the joke on??πŸ˜†

Like the kid in the red cap says when he splashes you:

BURA NA MANO! HOLI HAI!!! (wow, i'm running out of emoticons to express myself with!! -- O yeah, i forgot this one!!πŸ˜†)

and coder-babu or bibi - please read my sig... caarreeefully!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangeetaa thumbnail
I want to say a very special thank you to all the beautiful, beautiful people (you know who you are πŸ˜‰ ) who were there for me!! Even though I was so hopelessly obsessed with this tragicomic farce that I barely interacted with you in the last week...

I really don't know how to thank you all, except to say that at this point, I'm ready to go have my head examined πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† !!!

Really - you all are DA BEST!! You're the reason I'm here!! I don't even *watch* TV anymore!! (except for basketball games πŸ˜‰ ) Edited by sangeetaa - 18 years ago
roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ‘

Originally posted by: sangeetaa

Let's play a little Jeapordy. Alex, I'll take I-F Holi Contest for $200

Answer: Impossible.

Question: How do you win the Holi Contest??

After googling so hard my fingers grew shorter, getting up at 5 am to send out balloons (to people who by and large never bothered to answer back😭) and reading 2 chapters from "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn", 2 pages of "Where the Wild Things Are", 8 chapters of various Harry Potter novels and 59% of the Wikipedia, I am happy to announce that I am on the verge of never being able to complete the Holi Contest.

Why?

I'll take I-F Holi Contest for $400, Alex:

Answer: because the code for the contest is written in such a way as to always leave 1 balloon in your tub.

Question: Why does my tub of balloons never empty?

--Correct!

Holi for $600

Answer: Everyone like yours truly who was duped into playing this Holi Contest.

Question: Who is the joke on??πŸ˜†

Like the kid in the red cap says when he splashes you:

BURA NA MANO! HOLI HAI!!! (wow, i'm running out of emoticons to express myself with!! -- O yeah, i forgot this one!!πŸ˜†)

and coder-babu or bibi - please read my sig... caarreeefully!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

πŸ‘

roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sahi hai bheedu sai baat hai πŸ˜†
sangeetaa thumbnail
Probably coz Richard Gere and scs07 got fed up of answering new q's they were getting!! I mean there's a limit to how many questions you're prepared to answer in your lifetime!!

After 48 hours at 1, they're probably thinking:
DEAR GOD!! WIll it NEVER END???!!!! 😭 πŸ˜†
sangeetaa thumbnail
Abhi πŸ˜† !! U know if If I were a mod, I'd ban you for that!! πŸ˜†
sangeetaa thumbnail
Mujhe please joote se maariye V*****-ji!! Mein isi ki layak hun 😳

From now on I take this vow: Friends come first!!

sangeetaa thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (Lohe-ji)
okay, now i'm gonna go logout, go take a breath of fresh air, say hi to my family, take a little exercise- in short, go live my life!!

See yall here later!! Fe-ji, forum-walon ko choriye, aap mujhe inaam dena na bhoolega!!

Varsha-ji - I am just laughing at the absurdity of it all!!! πŸ˜† Honestly, coder sahib/sahiba - I am indebted to you for life... mujhe sudaarne ka kaam jo koi aur nahin kar sakaa itne saalon se... aap ne ek hafte mein mujhe theek kar diyaa!! Shukriyaa... seriously...

Edited by sangeetaa - 18 years ago
fm_qazi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sangeetaa

I want to say a very special thank you to all the beautiful, beautiful people (you know who you are πŸ˜‰ ) who were there for me!! Even though I was so hopelessly obsessed with this tragicomic farce that I barely interacted with you in the last week...

I really don't know how to thank you all, except to say that at this point, I'm ready to go have my head examined πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† !!!

Really - you all are DA BEST!! You're the reason I'm here!! I don't even *watch* TV anymore!! (except for basketball games πŸ˜‰ )

Same with me😊

sangeetaa thumbnail
People STOP SENDING ME BALLOONS!! 😭 Someone, please make it stop 😭 This contest is slowly driving me inSANE!! πŸ˜†

========

@fmqazi - u get payperview in Antarctica?? πŸ˜‰